Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Sledgehammer Flash

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 20th Jun 2011 at 8:34 PM - Updated 21st Jun 2011 at 1:34 PM by HystericalParoxysm

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:39 PM
Thankyou so much this is the best thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:21 PM
TY, TY, TY!!! Those flashes have to be the most annoying thing in the game! Especially if you want to clear large areas. I find I need to leave the lot I'm working on, go out of Edit Town Mode, go back to by Sim family and then reverse the process in order to clear all this flashes. This is going to be such a time saver! Thanks again!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:24 PM
Ralsim - If you have the flashes lingering, you need to remove an outdated no censor blur mod that you have in. The flash should only be about a half-second and then should disappear immediately afterward unless you have an outdated mod.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:47 PM
Where do we get the updated "nomosaic" then?? Because I have the same problem.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:49 PM
You'll need to find one that works with your current expansions and base game version. I use Twallan's NoCensor or whatever it's called - you can find a link to his mods in his signature here on MTS.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:30 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 9:09 PM
oh that's nice! I also need one that removes the plusses and stuff when using nomosaic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 9:13 PM
oh yay i found one that isn't out of date! Now it works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 10:13 PM
Thank you this was just what i wanted
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 4:42 AM
thanks for making yet ANOTHER OUSTANDING MOD for ts3 game. no issues found for me. this is just wat i've been looking for. keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:06 AM
Been in my game from the beginning ! Thank you !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 7:01 PM
thanks a million! I can't tell you how annoying it is when I'm trying to build my house and that gets in the way of putting in a wall, floor, what have you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 4:58 AM
Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:42 AM
for whatever reason this flash really irritates my eyes and works as a migraine trigger. i super love you for this mod <3