Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New St. Bestine's Cathedral *4 Year Creator Anniversary*

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Jul 2011 at 6:06 AM - Updated 7th Jun 2013 at 6:33 PM by Phaenoh

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:11 AM
EIGHTY sims? My computer could actually run TS2 and the most I got was about 23 The detail put into this lot is astounding - that organ is effing rad, the nursery is adorable, and the cathedral itself is beautiful! Definitely a favorite of mine from you. Congrats on FOUR years of awesome creating :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 7:16 AM
*searches for like button*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 8:04 AM
I remember back when I only had University and Nightlife I actually got up to eighty sims on a school lot . . . it crashed about five minutes in

I LOVE THAT ORGAN
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:12 AM
OH MAN my sims just got married yesterday before this was up! I would had married them here rather than their backyard. LOL :3 Oh well, my next couple can marry here.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:43 AM
Congratulation on your anniversary: You are an amazing and talented creator. We are so lucky to have you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful church.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 11:10 AM
Fantastic! *faints at the sight of such beauty*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:28 PM Last edited by |Sneaky|Icefire : 19th Jul 2011 at 4:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to make it a thanks! Sorry!
Well, this place is just beautiful! It'll look absolutely wonderful in my legacy town and I can finally have everyone see the legacy weddings!

Congrats on your Creator Anniversary! I hope to see many more wonderful modding gems from you!

-- |Sneaky|Icefire
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:37 PM
Beautiful! Congrats on the anniversary! What a great 4 years it has been.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:44 PM
Eeek-- sorry for second post, but it looks like one of the required downloads for the church, the "3-Tile Celebration Party Table by NoFrills" may be broken (if I click the link to download on the actual page to download, I'm told that that file can't be found).

I don't know if it's just me and I apologize if it is, but I just thought it'd be nice to give you a heads-up if it's broken.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 5:11 PM
Congrats! Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic church! My medieval simmies thank you!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:28 PM
Yay - congrats on 4 years of sims creation - this is a lovely lot. And yup, those cathedral organ "pipes" are just genius.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 7:05 PM
Love the "pipes" - those are a great touch! Congrats on 4 years
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:47 PM
Such a shame I can't run my game easily on more than one expansion pack, because this is stunning. So well made and realistic, it actually makes me want proper wedding ceremonies for my Sims. You're an amazing creator! And even though I cannot download it I thought I would spare a comment/thanks anyway.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:11 PM
Beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 2:49 AM
It is amazing and I can't wait to put it into my game for a big wedding.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 12:48 PM
So beautiful and realistic, love the organ pipes, too!

Congrats on your anniversary, thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 5:00 PM
Happy anniversary! I can't download the lot because my 'hood and DL folder is full, but I must say IT'S EXQUISITE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:59 AM
Spectacular!!! The perfect place for my weddings to be held>w<. you've really out done yourself its magnificent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:27 PM
Happy Anniversary Phaenoh! You are an amazing creator/designer. This church is gorgeous and I really like the nursery-daycare - very realistic. Wish I could download it, but my Sims 2 would explode, setting off a chain reaction that ends in my computer giving up on me.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 6:52 PM
Thanks for all the comments everyone! I really enjoy reading them and knowing that my work is appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:19 PM
Wow! Your Cathedral is so beautiful, everything about it is amazing! Thank you for your hard work on this!!
I had my first "test" wedding there last night. I did download the cat summoner as you suggested.
I just have a few questions, due to my lack of experience, if you wouldn't mind offering suggestions or advice, I'd really appreciate it. Is there anyway to satisfy the "throw a wedding party" wish while holding your sims wedding at the Cathederal, since it is a community lot?
Also, how did you get your "guests" into their formal attire? Do I need to install a changing booth so I can instruct each guest to change before seating them?
One final thing, I not able to have a proper reception with the cutting of the cake because the taxi for the honeymoon showed up so quick. Is there a way around that, or should I just hold off on the honeymoon and send them on vacation after they get home?
Thanks again!! Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:59 AM
I had some problems with them leaving so fast afterwards as well, but to get them into their formal wear, thats what the CC from SimLogical is for, just tell it to activate and include everyone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:59 PM
Thank you, this looks amazing!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 7:11 PM
This is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing!
Page 1 of 2