Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Menzel- Base Game only

by NeonSim Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 12:22 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:53 PM
This is really cute, you have a great style! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:23 PM
Brilliantly laid out beautifully furnished. So much more realistic than some houses I've seen for the sims 3. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:35 PM
Love the simplicity, layout and beautiful decor...very nice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:46 PM
thankyou so much NeonSim for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 4:28 AM
The outside is a little plain for my tastes (something looks off near that little window area by the garage), but you did such an amazing job decorating the inside that I just have to download it. This house will make my middle-class families very happy. Thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:33 PM
Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xecari
The outside is a little plain for my tastes

Truth be told i am HOPELESS at landscaping! lol...but I do normally add more to the outside. I wanted this garden to be plain though coz in real life many gardens are quite sparse like that....i was tryin to keep it real ...(sometimes real is boring though) lol
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 11:43 PM
I like this, the inside is great, the outside is perfect for my stupid computer (it hates flowers and stuff for some reason XD), and it's a really nice size home
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 9:17 PM
Even if the outside is plain-ish, it leaves room for loads of user customization. So you made the right choice "keeping it real" as you say.

“Despair ruins some, presumption many”
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkCoffeeJazz
Even if the outside is plain-ish, it leaves room for loads of user customization. So you made the right choice "keeping it real" as you say.

Yes thats right! thanks...it also keeps the price down as i didn't fill the garden with loads of objects people may not want
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 5:39 AM
One problem i see.....the dining table in the front room looks out of place...think about how long it would take to get from the kitchen to that table! haha, i do really like your kitchen, little details like the tile going around the kitchen and incorporating the bar into the kitchen is a slick idea! one other suggestion i also have is that when designing your homes, make sure the "theme" matches. For example, the kitchen cabinets with the round doors look a little out of place, with the square windows and lights you chose. And maybe a grey kitchen instead of brown to match the rest of the house? i think that would make this home even more spectacular!

...wow this got very wordy! haha, what started as a simple thought turned into a novel....i do hope you wont be offended by this, im just hoping to help you! Overall, its really good!

-Tyu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:53 AM Last edited by NeonSim : 31st May 2013 at 5:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by toyou1214
One problem i see.....the dining table in the front room looks out of place...think about how long it would take to get from the kitchen to that table! And maybe a grey kitchen instead of brown to match the rest of the house?
-Tyu

hi..thanks for the comments...there is also another dining area just nect to the kitchen...the one in the living room is more formal....i did want to make the kitchen grey but this house was a request and the simmer wanted me to use brown earth colors somewhere so i used them there.....thanks for ur comments
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 2:14 PM
before I download this, just to see if I actually have somewhere to put it. can you tell me if the street side of the lot is the short or long side? I see it's a 4x3 lot so is the 3 street facing or is the 4?

Also this house looks really great. I like the lack of landscaping, I don't see alot of spectacularly landscaped yards IRL so it always looks a little fake to me when i see lots for the sims that look like they'd take a full time gardner to maintain
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
put it. can you tell me if the street side of the lot is the short or long side? I see it's a 4x3 lot so is the 3 street facing or is the 4?

I cant remember but you can put it on an empty lot that is a little bigger and just rotate it if you want.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 6:28 PM
I really like this house! Cheers!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:41 AM
really impressive, playable and authentic to everyday life. it is very similar to ones i have (painfully) done. i hate building with a passion, so you saved my life. thanks. by the way even the 'best' houses get makeovers by the downloaders. these fancy pants houses are often a pain to play in.
cheers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:03 PM
So realistic, you don't see that a lot in custom TS3 lots! It's lovely, great price and well-suited for a newlywed couple I have in mind. :3 Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 7:00 PM
This is pretty =]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th May 2012 at 5:20 PM
can use this in a sims 3 series of mine if i credit you?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 3:10 AM
Thank you! Very cute and quaint house. First time I wasn't able to install it right, but I got it working now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZombinaCorpse
Thank you! Very cute and quaint house. First time I wasn't able to install it right, but I got it working now.

❤❤ glad its working for you 😘
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 7:21 AM
What wallpaper is that in the living room area? That looks awesome.