Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Summer Breeze" - Top for Females (Teen to Adult)

by Elexis Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 12:08 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2012 at 10:58 AM by Elexis : Links updated

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:33 PM
These look great. I love the top's versatility.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:46 PM
i love that they look like EA shirts, not like realistic ones that look painted on; great job!
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:10 PM
This looks absolutely amazing :lovestruc I love your presentation, too. A truly great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:03 PM
There you go... Making more great items for the game! Awesome as always!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:04 PM
Thank you for this cute top and thank you for making a separate one for teens!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:20 PM
Ooo love these! Is that pattern on the teen blonde model a custom one? Can't remember seeing one like that in the game, tho it is highly possible I just overlooked it...
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shikabanemai
Ooo love these! Is that pattern on the teen blonde model a custom one? Can't remember seeing one like that in the game, tho it is highly possible I just overlooked it...

It's not custom, I found it using Workshop, under the "Old" category. The only thing is that patterns from this category can only be selected in Workshop, they show up in game just fine, but you can't see this category. I think it's sort of a "Lost and Found" item :D

For more Sims 3 stuff by me - visit Ace Creators
My FB Fan page - Elexis's Sims Stuff
My Simblr - ElexisSims
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:45 PM
I absolutely adore this top! I was wondering what the actual link to both the blonde hair are because I love those hairs as well. Thanks in advance.

King of the Lab! Hodgens has nothing over me!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:53 PM Last edited by Elexis : 15th Jul 2011 at 3:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by rearea
I absolutely adore this top! I was wondering what the actual link to both the blonde hair are because I love those hairs as well. Thanks in advance.

I will update the links in a few minutes, so just wait a bit

Edit. Links updated

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 5:06 PM
oh Elexis! And I just combined my clothes packages a few minutes ago. Oh well I definitely have to add this!! This top is so beautiful, I really enjoy your style on the presets, I doubt I will ever have to change anything on them, which is good because I have no style. so a million THANKS for this beautiful top!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 6:23 PM
I love how you mesh your clothes instead of just painting them on. Really nice looking top, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:10 PM
This top is amazing! You made me happy, really!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:46 PM
Beautiful tops, very nicely done, thank you!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nexyDemonNexyRiaku
i love that they look like EA shirts, not like realistic ones that look painted on; great job!

I totally appreciate that! Love the real bow, not photoshopped. Thank you for your hard work, it shows. I love it!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 9:17 PM
Default Very nice
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I totally appreciate that! Love the real bow, not photoshopped. Thank you for your hard work, it shows. I love it!

Great job! I love this top
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 10:06 PM
Love the top! ^_^" Where can I find the white lace fingerless gloves the brown-haired model is wearing in the second preview pic?
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wolfie_sims_94
Love the top! ^_^" Where can I find the white lace fingerless gloves the brown-haired model is wearing in the second preview pic?

Oh I forgot to add that link, these are by Auron01, download here

My Simblr - ElexisSims
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:13 PM
This looks very nice; thanks for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:13 AM
I really like the top I'll have to download it when the computer with my sims is up and running again. [:
Is there any possible chance you would ever upload some of your models? Because they are all lovely.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:18 AM
Super cute! Thanks! Have a fun trip!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elexis
It's not custom, I found it using Workshop, under the "Old" category. The only thing is that patterns from this category can only be selected in Workshop, they show up in game just fine, but you can't see this category. I think it's sort of a "Lost and Found" item :D

Ah that explains it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 11:55 AM
Hi!
I like your creations...I hope that you will be traveling a good rest, and gathered new strength and ideas... sorry for my bad english...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 6:50 PM
Gorgeous!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 4:51 AM
Fabulous!
Page 1 of 3