Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'OFB' Shelf Recolours

by Michelle Posted 26th Jul 2011 at 6:28 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2011 at 12:20 AM by Michelle 111

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:12 PM
Thanks much for the great dark wood re-colors! I can't get enough very dark wood re-colors.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:12 PM
Thank you for these! They are lovely.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:20 PM
Thank you for this! I really like these shelves, but I'm not all that keen on the in-game colours. This is much better!

BTW, where did you get those beautiful bowls?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 8:05 PM
These are great, Michelle! Much more useful recolors than the originals!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 8:48 PM
These are really lovely! I liked the shelves in OFB, but not the funky colors, so this is much appreciated.
Theorist
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:12 AM
Thank you.

@NixNivism the bowl come with 'Glamour Life' it is called 'Convex Stone Ware' and can be found in Decorative. Those are the original colours.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 12:32 AM
These are really nice good work. Almost have a quaint beach town feel to them.

And phooey on those bowls coming from glamour life. The one pack I cant find anywhere and Ea was stupid enough not to include it in a collection disk.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 1:36 PM
They are lovely. The light wood recolors are my favorite. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:21 PM
These are very nice indeed - thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
These are wonderful. I love the textures. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:01 AM
Excellent! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 11:13 PM
These are perfect! I desperately needed these textures for almost all of my neighborhoods! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 10:34 AM
Default Lovely Work
May I 'snitch' some textures from you ~ Old buddy, old pal? :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 11:00 PM
I never used these items before. The colors just weren't workin out for me. Thank you for making these usable!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM
Wish I saw these (and all of your recolours) earlier for Gwrych! I've downloaded almost everything you've shared (including what is at The Keep).

Thanks for these and all you've shared.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:00 PM
How in the world did you recolor these? I've tried everything but for whatever reason SimPE will not let me
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 8:21 PM
@ kittcat92, sorry hun, all I can tell you is I had no trouble recolouring them. Do you have Business ticked in preferences? That's the only thing I can think of.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 10:25 PM
Wow I feel really stupid, I never thought to check. I went into preferences and it didn't have the OFB location (or any of my stuff packs), which doesn't make sense because it was bringing up all the objects in SimPE correctly I just couldn't do anything to them. You have totally made my day, I've been posting in the forums but no one could tell me why I couldn't recolor or clone any of the OFB shelving units. Thank you so much!
Theorist
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 11:56 PM
Glad I could help, funny how it's sometime the simplest things we overlook and they always seem to be the most frustrating.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 1:43 AM
YES! Just what I wanted!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 5:23 PM
So, so needed. Why didn't Maxis foresee that witches and medieval sims would not want to sell things on bright primary colored shelves?? I guess not. Thanks again. Modders are beautiful people!