Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ralph Lauren Polo Shirt

by terriecason Posted 24th Jul 2011 at 10:30 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:27 PM by Nysha

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:55 PM
Thank you - Finally someone did this! Really appreciate all the color channels too - the emblem being the icing on the cake. I hate it when people(including EA) that create clothing with an un-recolorable aspect to it - or add a necklace or something else.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:12 AM
I'm so glad you made the tucked in style polo. I haven't seen too many tucked in shirts these days and even far fewer that I actually like. Very nicely done and thank you for sharing it!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 1:00 AM
Thanks it is something that I look for in my more professional sims..
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 4:26 AM Last edited by terriecason : 25th Jul 2011 at 4:42 AM.
jonas3333, I don't like when this is done either. In fact, that is the bar I set for myself when I make something: Avoid the overlay and/or stencil areas if at all possible. Making clothes that has a design on it with no plain version to allow one to do what they want with them is pet peeve number two. For those who do not know what overlays and stencils are these are areas where creators place designs for The Sims 3 creations that cannot be recolored, changed, or removed during gameplay.

Hi FzzyDg8, I responded to your PM and yes, there aren't many tucked in shirts for the game that are available. Hopefully this will change soon.

Glad to be of assistance, Kathwynn and you're welcome.

Thanks for the kudos and enjoy the shirt guys!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:13 AM
That's amazing!!! Finally!!! :D
Could you do Tommy Hilfiger ones, please?

Thanks in advance!! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:41 PM
These are nice. Does anyone do a polo for elders? I don't know why EA left them out. Most elders I know wear polos.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:26 PM
They look great! Can't wait to start using them in game.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:43 PM
What sarah79936 said.....yes, these are nice and would be nicer if enabled for elders. Can you do that,please ?? Thanks for making this. Much appreciated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:36 PM
cor69p, I sent you a PM regardng your request. Please check it when you have an opportunity.

sethwolffe, Here's hoping you'll like the shirt in-game as well.

sara79936 and divalbw2, your request for an elder version has been uploaded. Enjoy the shirts.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:29 AM
Now my Sim-self can have my personal favorite shirts. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:44 AM
I adore your polo , so stylish and so real. Its a must- have, I don't download many clothes, but I can't resist this gorgeous creation.
Thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 2:15 PM
LOove It
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 1:15 PM
This is amazing. I, like others, don't download many clothes because most of them look horrendous but this is just a really truly great piece. Thank you for sharing your talents.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:02 AM
looks like something tiger woods would wear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:13 PM
thanks
very nice shirt
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cor69p
That's amazing!!! Finally!!! :D
Could you do Tommy Hilfiger ones, please?

Thanks in advance!! :D

I'm join to the request
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:58 PM Last edited by terriecason : 6th Aug 2011 at 6:21 PM.
Thank you so much AJSimon, Mehrlicht, Daethaqt3000, Rainviolet, Cereal_Killer, and yosi_rubin for such great kudos. Since the request for the Hilfiger shirt has been requested a second time, cor69p I will strongly consider making it. If it is made and it gains approval with MTS the shirt will be enclosed with other name brand polos as a last hurrah for this type of shirt.

Might be a good idea for those interested to submit name brand suggestions of polos here so I'll have them when I start working on this final polo project submission. Seven brand names will be the max for this file to include Hilfiger that has already been suggested so we're down to six. Since manufacturers often have more than one logo for this type of shirt it would be better to include a link that I can use to look at the exact logo you are referring to with your suggestion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 2:34 AM
It would be cool if you could do some Gio-Goi Polo shirts, or even some Mckenzie ones :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
FINALLY! I've been looking for something like this!
You did such a good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:33 PM
Okay, Rogerson123 I will add them to my list. We are down to four suggestions remaining.

Thank you, AdventuresOfNik for the kudos. I'm glad you like the shirt.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 2:12 AM
Thank-u for a stylish design.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 6:04 AM
You're welcome, Sims3frantic200987. Enjoy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 12:45 PM
Ty so much i was looking for this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 6:49 PM
Your welcome, talao21. I'm glad you found it.) Please accept my apologies for responding so late to your post. I've just now had the opportunity to read it.
Page 1 of 2