Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gregory Quarrance - A Surgeon *Base Game, No CC*

by TVRdesigns Posted 25th Jul 2011 at 10:41 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:50 PM
your sims always have such character! and love how you barely use any CC. keep up the good work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 1:43 PM
yes, awesome job xx
The other one
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 10:01 PM
Agree with Freedom. Barely any CC and still a very unique lookin character, great job! I love the write up too, that biography could be written about some RL people I've known
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:51 AM
I really love this sim TVRdesigns. He's perfect in the sense I want to pair him up with my Lorrigan sim. Nerdy doctor with commitment issues who ends up the hottest woman in town who secretly loves brainy sims. I could go on and on about how awesome he is, but I need to go away and play with Sir Quarrance now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 2:16 AM
I love him! He's going into my 'hood asap!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 8:36 AM
I love the character you put in to your work.
I swear he looks like an unfinished book - and I am dying to find out how it ends for him in my game.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 1:46 PM
I downloaded him last night, but I cannot find him in my list of sims to use on a lot. I installed him into C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and I created a folder called SavedSims but he's no where to be found.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pcdoctor
I downloaded him last night, but I cannot find him in my list of sims to use on a lot. I installed him into C:\Users\My Name\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and I created a folder called SavedSims but he's no where to be found.

Please use the install instructions. I checked just before I replied and the answer is there.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread