Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cyborg Eye for Men and Women Teen to Elder

by Esmeralda Posted 1st Aug 2011 at 9:32 PM - Updated 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:18 PM by EsmeraldaF

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
maybe... time to make a terminator family... ty for this awesome eye, Eye love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 10:01 PM
wonderful!
Thanks a million!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 12:52 AM
Amazing!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 1:41 AM
Really cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:36 AM
This is so CRAZY.....I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 9:32 AM
Wow that's so cool!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:27 PM
OMG Thank youz for this AWESOME eye!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:04 PM
Wonderfully weird!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 3:28 PM
omg I love it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 4:12 PM
yes yes and more yes! this is totally awesomely cool :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 5:36 PM
This has got to be the coolest thing I've seen yet. Your mind must never shut down.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:14 PM
Thank you everybody, hope you'll have fun with this small item!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 8:56 PM
can you give a link to the robotic make up used in the pics? that seems to go really well with the eye.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
can you give a link to the robotic make up used in the pics? that seems to go really well with the eye.

It's the face overlay I made for my Anna Navarre sim, here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/371833 . If you don't want the sim but only want to try the facemask, you can just install the file called 'AnnaFaceOverlay.package' from the download zip file and ignore the other files. (Note: it's categorised for Adult-Elder women only, and the three default colours of the mask all need to be set to white in CaST.)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 2:28 PM
This is GREAT! I'll be back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 6:23 PM
this will go great with my hive of cyborg alien invaders!
Also, you know what would be really cool? and this isn't a request, but a Silence sim from Doctor Who.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 7:45 PM
o.O Yessss! I love your creativity!
I sense a futile resistance :cylon: in Sunset Valley coming to my game!
Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 10:41 AM
My vision is augmented
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 7:32 AM
My "Ghost in the Shell" family thanks you ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM
Ahhh I've been looking for something close to the Deus Ex way of things, not the new way, thanks for bringing an old game back to life for me
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 9:55 PM
Default Help with male facial agmentation
Quote: Originally posted by Esmeralda
It's the face overlay I made for my Anna Navarre sim, here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/371833 . If you don't want the sim but only want to try the facemask, you can just install the file called 'AnnaFaceOverlay.package' from the download zip file and ignore the other files. (Note: it's categorised for Adult-Elder women only, and the three default colours of the mask all need to be set to white in CaST.)

Is there ANY way that I can get the face makeup for men? I have a character that I've been trying to get some augmentation for the top right quarter of his face and have come up with things that are either for ladies only or the left side only! Any help would be appreciated as I'm going to loose my mind!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 10:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChildofChoi
Is there ANY way that I can get the face makeup for men? I have a character that I've been trying to get some augmentation for the top right quarter of his face and have come up with things that are either for ladies only or the left side only! Any help would be appreciated as I'm going to loose my mind!

Open the Anna face overlay .package file with CAS Texture Unitool, click the Part Category tab, click 'Male' under Gender, click the Commit button, and then File/Save.

I have no idea what this item would look like on a man and whether it would fit his face properly or not, though, never tried it - the mask was made specifically for this one character!
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 10:23 PM
I saw a sim using this in the Scumthorpe Files thread, and it looks wonderful. I especially like that you can have them as either glasses or as an earring.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 3:05 PM
Exactly what "dark Blair" wainwright needs! A red eye for her darkness look!

Thank you for making this!
Page 1 of 2