Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th May 2012 at 11:31 PM
This is sooo fun! I almost made my two sims get married, but I forgot that the guy wasn't in love with her yet and he left her at the alter! She hates him now and I only have two minutes left!! I failed from one silly mistake! :P
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:02 PM
Interesting idea! While technically a simple challenge, the time limit is what provides the difficulty. I don't have Sims 2 anymore, but I'm definetly going to try it on Sims 3! Good job for your first challenge!
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 11:37 AM
Wow... Thought this was gonna be easy. I guess I kind of failed a little - but anyway this is my score:

1 point for engagement!
1 point for my sims getting married.
1 point for their only son (He didn't become anything more than a toddler.. idk if that counts as growing up well?)
Got one promotion so 1 point for that!
-1 point for going over the timeline with one minute.

So my total score is 4 or 3 points..! Haha..
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:34 PM
Okay I got a score of six with the Bolland family (Phillip and Meredith)

+1 for Engagement
+1 For Marriage
+2 for Children (twins, Liberty and Noelle)
+2 for promotions (Phillip was promoted to paramedic and nurse)

Fun but crazy fast.
Instructor
#30 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 4:07 AM Last edited by aaries16 : 13th Oct 2012 at 5:30 AM.
I'm going to try this one, though I think the hardest part for me would be: -make 2 roommates (must be a boy and girl) -Build a house for them (must start with an empty lot). I tend to spend 5 minutes editing each sim in CAS. And 3 hours building a house.

Did It!

I created Ricardo and Regina Rapido. I moved them into a little square box of a house. I used maxmotives like crazy. At first it was hard to get their lifetime relationship up, but once it was in the 20s it quickly progressed. They had a roof raising wedding party on the 2nd day. But ended up with a real dud of a party the 3rd day. Regina was pregnant before the wedding party ended. They had twins, Stefano and Selena. My time ran out when Regina got to her 2nd trimester of her 2nd pregnancy. Ricardo is in the Paranormal career and he's had 3 promotions, he's now a hypnotist. Regina has worked in the Culinary career for one day (1st trimester of 2nd pregnancy) and she's had 1 promotion, she's now a drive through clerk (with an impressive resume for cooking skills, even though the most she ever cooked was a hamburger for herself one day). The family has 2 friends.

1 point my sims got engaged
1 point my sims got married
1 point my sims threw an amazing wedding party
2 points for 2 kids
4 point for 4 promotions
= 9 points

That's the first challenge I've done, I enjoyed it.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 6:33 AM
This was fun!
First challenge I've ever completed. I have in-progress Legacy and Prosperity challenges, but haven't finished them.

I got eight points and made Lori and Lance Spelling.

1 point for getting engaged.
1 point for getting married.
5 points for promotions. (I can't remember exactly how many they got, but oh well.)
And 1 point for their kid.

Lance did get fired from his political career after getting... three promotions, I think. I got him a new job in a custom career I downloaded; Historian. He got one promotion there. His wife, Lori, was an Alchemist (Again, custom career, not mine as well.) and she got one promotion.
Their kid was probably going to grow up well to a child, but the timer ran out before I got him to the birthday cake. xD

That was indeed quite fun. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 12:46 PM
I just did this challenge and it was hectic!

I spent about 4 minutes in total making James and Steph Pyre. James is a fortune sim and Steph is a family sim.

I got a bit carried away and wasted about 16 minutes on the house, ooops.

Then I spent the next 8 minutes making them find jobs, acquire basic cooking skills (until I realised I was allowed to use maxmotives, so there was no need for cooking skills anyway...) and fall in love. Things got off to a bad start when James wouldn't accept Steph's flirting, but I eventually set things straight and by 2AM that night, James had proposed. Unfortunately, I only had about 2 minutes left to get them married, so there wasn't any time for a wedding ceremony and they got hitched in their underwear.

James and Steph went to work a few hours later (both were Recruits in the Military), and they came home with promotions, having been in platinum from their engagement/wedding. James found a new job in the paper in the Business career, whilst Steph was pregnant and couldn't go back to work.

In the end, James made it to Vice President after a lot of skilling all-nighters. Steph went back to work only once in between her pregnancies (and got a promotion). They had two children, Madeline and Thomas, and Steph had *just* fallen pregnant with the third when the 30 minutes was up.

Finishing Stats:

CAREERS
James Pyre
- Elite Forces (level 2), Military career
- Vice President (level 7), Business career

Steph Pyre
- Drill Instructor (level 3), Military career

CHILDREN
Madeline Pyre (toddler)
Lewis Pyre (baby)

+1 engagement
+1 marriage
+2 children
+9 promotions

=13 points
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:38 PM
This challenge sounds really fun! I'm excited to try it!!

I know this thread is kind of old….but I was just wondering, are people using "forcetwins" and "speed up my pregnancy"??
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 5:45 AM
This challenge was amazing. It was super hard though.

First 30 minutes
1 Engaged
1 Married
1 Roof Raiser Party (I am excellent at parties) which was attended by the paper boy, a random jogger and a random CAS

Second 30 minutes
4 Promotions
1 Baby, Evalynn (she was in her third trimester of her second pregnancy though)
#35 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 12:55 AM Last edited by leriety : 12th Jul 2015 at 1:52 PM.
This was crazy, I don't know how some of you got so far!

+1 engaged
+1 married
+1 amazing wedding party
+2 had twins
+1 promotion

That's it, she was pregnant again with twins but time was up.

Second try:
+1 engaged
+1 married
+1 amazing wedding party
+5 children, two set of twins and a single baby
+1 kid who grows up well (I'm not sure if this is only for children or I can also count toddlers)
+7 promotion

I made sure from the start they had a full attraction score, three bolts, and they're both family oriented so I had that fertility boost. After playing the first time I realized I had a harder jobs mod installed, oops.
It went much better than the first time because they managed to get married earlier and before the first 30 minutes had passed she was pregnant already. I made both of them find jobs, even if she couldn't really work as she was always pregnant XD she only got one promotion
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 10:22 PM
the benefits outweigh the loss, did excessive cheating against the clock:

+1 engaged
+1 married
+1 amazing wedding party
+11 kids
+15 grows up well
no promotion because jobless
(do we recount wedding party?)
no deaths
no affair/divorce