Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 8605 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 11:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't access UI Mod--CAS Basics--See Your Non-Default Skintones?
I was looking into downloading some non-default and other custom skintones but almost everyone of them says that in order to use them they need this (UI Mod--CAS Basics--See Your Non-Default Skintones) mod. When I search it or click on the link provided on said skintones it sends me to this:

eringobragh22, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to access a download, it may have been removed by the Creator or by the Staff for policy violations or a number of other reasons.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account from accessing this area.

I also noticed that it was tagged for removal. So, I'm assuming that it has been done and it no longer exists? So, I wondered if there were any similar mods. But I haven't found any in my search for one.

So, is that the reason I can't access it? It's been deleted?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 2:14 PM
http://moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/i...ic,17647.0.html

You'll want to try this one from the list - Anach_CASSkins6x4_1.22 - Increases the grid size for custom skins (also scrollable with mouse wheel). I'm using it with 1.24 patched Generations and it works fine.

I think the UI mod is unavailable because it has not been updated for the latest patches/EP's.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 7:01 PM
Also bear in mind that since patch 1.17 (LN), you don't need that mod to use non-default skintones - you can just scroll through them with your mousewheel.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:00 AM
I have the same prombal too