Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tron: Legacy Suits (Adult Male and Female)

by mctammer Posted 22nd Aug 2011 at 6:43 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2014 at 4:26 AM by mctammer

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:43 AM
Very cool - thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 8:51 PM
sweeet now I can fix my Quorra sim, thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 9:49 PM
I mean no offense when i say this because the outfits are amazing, but the pattern you have for the Quorra costume is not hers. The pattern is actually Clu's. And both sets should be closer to white than blue with a slight fade to give them a glowing effect. Sam's lights are lighter than Quorra's but not by much. Sorry to criticize. They are a wonderful piece of work.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:20 PM
Pidge, I just want to point out that I did explicitly state in the description that these aren't meant to be movie accurate, and that I drew inspiration from many of the shapes used in the movies (i.e. CLU's) and other sources, such as the Tron: Betrayal graphic novels. Also notice that I didn't title the post "Sam Flynn and Quorra's Suits" but rather a generic "Tron: Legacy Suit"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 3:26 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 12:00 PM
These are fantastic! I've thought the game has needed these for a while. Mind if someone where to *ahem* make them default replacement?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 3:44 PM
Hey, as long as you give me a shout out or something, you can do whatever you like! Oh, and I'd like a link to the finished product, too, so I can see what you've done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 4:16 PM
Yessssss~
I've Been Looking For These For A While O:
Thankyouuuuu <3 :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:41 PM
Wonderful! I sat too close to the screen when watching the movie to notice whether these suits are accurate or not... lol good job :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:19 PM
just one thing, could you add the ring where the identity disc goes, or with one
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylesare57
just one thing, could you add the ring where the identity disc goes, or with one

As I stated in the description, I didn't add the ring because it just looked odd. It got distorted around the curve of the back and didn't look at all like rigid plastic. If you know someone who can model one as 3D wearable jewelry, let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 8:46 AM
can u make these for teens, kids, elders, young adults and tods? it will make my aliens look more realistic on their spaceships
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:49 PM
could you make this mod for ts3 please?
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylesare57

here is the disc: http://srsdeepthoughts.blogspot.no/...as-cc-item.html

no problem
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 4:43 AM
@Timesage: I haven't touched the Sims in a while so I'm not sure if I remember this correctly, but I think it's pretty easy to modify this file in the clothing editor bundled with TS2 to allow teens, kids, etc. to use it. I think it's just a matter of filling in a few check boxes.

@LokeYourLord: I don't have TS3, so I can't make this for it. Sorry! But on the other hand, thanks for the link to the Tron disc!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 4:28 AM
Cool! Well done!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 8:09 PM
Any chance of this being converted to TS4?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sakora
Any chance of this being converted to TS4?

Very unlikely, since I don't have The Sims 4. But if you'd like to have a go at it yourself, you're more than welcome to! Just make sure you give me credit if you use my textures/normals/etc.