Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Victorian House - No CC, SPs, or Store Content Required!

by BenC0722 Posted 24th Aug 2011 at 7:44 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Typical
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 11:59 AM
Again, I'm lovin' this house! Brilliant work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 3:03 PM
I do like to see people make proper use of attics and basements. I hate wasted space in real life or The Sims. Nice, interesting house, the sort of place I could happily live.

Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 5:26 PM
Very nice! I love the exterior and the extra attic space. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 7:25 PM
My sims absolutely love this house! I have a single female sim who is raising a teen daughter on her own. I put this house on a 60x60 lot which made the driveway longer. They're celebrities and I needed the gate. Other then that, I've made no other changes. My family loves spending time at home. Thank you so much for creating this house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 5:40 AM
I really like this house. It looks very graciously appointed--and the rooms are well-proportioned. Thanks for sharing it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 9:23 PM
I'm in love with this house. I'm using it as my legacy house. It's perfect!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 3:07 AM
Default Can't Get to Second Floor
I can't get any of my Sims up the first flight of stairs. They seem to turn around once they get to the top. I tried putting in a new staircase, but no luck. Any ideas?

It's a beautiful house.

Quote: Originally posted by Collector
I do like to see people make proper use of attics and basements. I hate wasted space in real life or The Sims. Nice, interesting house, the sort of place I could happily live.

Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2013 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sallyterp
I can't get any of my Sims up the first flight of stairs. They seem to turn around once they get to the top. I tried putting in a new staircase, but no luck. Any ideas?

It's a beautiful house.

I'm having this problem as well.