Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Character-related Outfit Set

by Randir Posted 26th Aug 2011 at 7:50 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 12:06 PM
The second set of pictures from this set.
Screenshots
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 8:24 PM
It's a pity you feel the way you do, you have a great talent, I will miss your creations. Good luck in whatever you do in the future.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 9:46 PM
These look really great, Randir. Thanks for sharing one last upload with everyone.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:53 AM
Good luck, I'll miss my sims being adorned with your awesomeness.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 5:32 AM
These are awesome, as always. I wish you weren't leaving, but if you are we totally understand. We need more "urban" clothes creators and just male clothes in general, and you did a great job. Thanks for all that you have done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 7:44 AM
We never have too many clothes, specially for male simmies. Thank you so much for them.

If it's not fun, don't do it. For me I still have lots of fun playing TS2 and building for the game so I'll continue playing it. I have TS3 too but I don't like it. The Sims 2 forever! LOL
I wish you could rediscover the game and continue creating.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 10:43 PM
Very lovely
I just has a question?
What skintone did you for the model with abs?
Thanks x ♥
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 12:24 PM
Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm not really sure if I'll leave but there will be a break for the next time. After many years with Sims 2 the right "feeling" is now gone but it may come back

The skin is from sims24ever but the site is down as far as I know. I got the skin set a long time ago...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 6:58 AM
Love it, as always with your creations
Good luck whatever you will do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 6:26 AM
I think you make the most amazing male clothing and I always look forward to your creations since I know that they will be so wonderful and useful! Thank you very much for having created so many modern and youthful male clothing over the years. I hope you will create again one day, though I can understand with not getting the same enjoyment or special "feeling" after all these years, since everyone eventually feels that way at some point in time. You will definitely be missed! I wish you best of luck in what you decide to do next and just wanted to let you know that you have contributed so much to the game and to my sim male's wardrobes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 3:15 AM
These are awesome!!! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 8:37 AM
I like your clothes for males. Perfect for my favorite male Sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 4:22 AM
I have been searching for years for nice male clothing and could never find any. Then the Sims 3 came out and I brought it and it did not make me happy like sims 2 does, so I came back but, only if I could get so nice male clothes. You truly have restore my fun in the sims. Thank you so much! I didn't know about the thanks button or how to click someone as a fav creator until I stopped to read. And I decided to go back to thank you. Your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:39 AM
can you make that hoodie, the N7 hoodie from mass effect 3! that would look super awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 12:53 AM
Manly wardrobe! Thanks for doing this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 8:18 AM
cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 4:52 PM
Awesome. Thanks.