Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bits 'n' Bobs - Part II

by MistyBlue Posted 29th Sep 2011 at 10:23 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 10:45 PM by mistyblue4

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 11:44 PM
Thank you - yay for weathered looking sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:29 AM
These are fantastic! My sims will definitely get a lot of use out of these! Thanks for sharing.

(Btw, what is TTG? I'd like to check out that guy hair.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 6:33 AM
Well done, these look great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 11:59 AM
Can I put them on already existing sims and where do i find them?

Looks great and the dimples will be perfect for my Natalia Rivera Sim (character from "Guiding light" played by Jessica Leccia)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:27 PM
Thank you, Lee! Thanks, MsDelia! :-)

Uberman - Thanks! TTG stands for TellTale Games, this particlar hair is borrowed from their Back to the Future game :-)

Roxmaniac - All of these can be found under the Blushes category, so you can use them on existing sims :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 6:53 PM
Fantastic! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 8:51 PM
Great!!
I've been looking for a between-the-eyes-forehead cleft!! can't wait to try it out!
Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 10:50 PM
These are wonderful! Excited about the chin clefts, absolutely love those. Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 3:44 PM
GREAT job! Woot!!

A Forehead Cleft - I can make a better self-sim now (well, better is a questionable adjective here... LOL!)

I see the makings of a really good John Travolta in these too. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 10:10 PM
Thank you for these! I used your others for my Star Trek TOS sims!
I love that hair too, any chance we may see that someday?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 10:22 PM
Thanks for the comments, you guys! I'm happy to hear these will be useful to you

Peanuts - I am planning to release the hair, I need to fix some tiny things, make recolors, and convert it for teens as well. Hopefully I'll manage to do it soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:03 AM
That's wonderful news, thank you! I have to tell you, because of your Star Trek sims, especially your work doing so many from TOS and your original bits n' bobs items, I felt confident enough to make the rest of the cast, so a huge, mega thank you to you! You officially rock!
#14 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 10:55 AM
Been looking for something like this for ages! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:59 AM
Love this downloads. Lovely models, any chance you'd release the models as a download?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 10:10 PM
Peanuts - I'm very happy my little effects made you create the rest of the TOS crew! It would be lovely if you would share them.

Bolly - The male model is actually based on a TV character from the '90s (cheescake to the one who can guess who!), so I will share the sim if I manage to make him accurate enough I'm not sure if the sim would be unique enough on its own. The female I might share in the future as well. Thank you, I'm gald you like my models
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:26 PM
Would you be releasing that male sim anytime soon? He looks awesome Kinda like Ben Mckenzie.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 5:13 PM
Terrific work as always Misty...I've moved on to sims 3 and in some ways wish I had stayed here...just thought I'd stop by. Now the grandkids have sims 2...happy simming
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 12:59 AM
Yeah, sims have too flawless skin...

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ how ya doin
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 4:16 PM
This set is just as brilliant as the first. While there are others who create quality facial expression content, having so many subtle add-ons in one set pushes your set to the top for me! Again, thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:22 AM
I love you. I love this. Omg. Omgomgomg. <3

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Instructor
#22 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 3:27 AM
Are there versions that show up on dark skin as well?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 10:08 PM
Thanks for the comments, you lovely people <3

Babyliss, these will show on darker skins, albeit they'll seem too light. Feel free to recolor if you wish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 6:45 AM
Oh my god, MistyBlue, you are going to make Candice Moll as Harmony and Ruth Fallon as Rhapsody!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 11:03 PM
I love these; they work much better on darker realistic skintones than I expected!
Page 1 of 2