Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons: Spruce up your BG and FT nurseries.

by Honeywell Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2023 at 12:51 PM by Honeywell : replaced link - thanks Kaylynn!

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 7
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 8:01 PM
Oh my God! This is PERFECT for what I need! Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 8:05 PM
Adorable and great for space saving. Thank you :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 8:07 PM
This is a very nice set, I will definitely use it! I also died of laughter in this quote :

"If you really are a neglectful sim parent, or maybe just a fertile one, you can stack babies to the ceiling or squeeze a bunch into one crib using moveobjects on."

Thank you for this wonderful set & making me day xD!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 8:28 PM
You're all very welcome! I'm glad you like it and hope you enjoy it.

And thanks for taking a minute to let me know you like it, I appreciate it. That's what makes my day and makes the extra time it takes to share (and waiting for the dreaded "changes required" pm) worth it. lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:08 PM
This is amazing and so are you!. I love those baby stuff and now nurseries will be best in the whole Simcity :D
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:16 PM
How completely and utterly adorable! I love it! :lovestruc And the baby dangle is just too cute for words. Six gold stars!!! (Five out of five + one extra for the Dala horse. I'm Swedish. )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 10:22 PM
Love the set!! Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 10:58 PM
This set is absolutely wonderful. Kudos to you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 1:03 AM
so very cool!! thank you bunches!
Needs Coffee
#11 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 1:34 AM
This is lovely, I’m taking the whole set. :D
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#12 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 2:31 AM
Now this is lovely - thank you Honeywell

Looks like TWO months IS a good idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 3:34 AM
Love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:27 AM
This is completely amazing! I keep telling myself that I won't add anymore cc to my poor game, but when something this great comes along, I can't help myself! :-D I really like the idea of being able to put the baby dangle on the table, etc. So cute! Thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 5:38 AM
I keep telling myself I'm done adding anymore CC to my game as well and of course I will come across something that seems to good NOT to have so thank you Honeywell, thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 7:58 AM
I absolutely love this add-on! One quick question, can you have the original Maxis baby items WITH these without any conflict? I just want to know if the GUIDS are different.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 9:38 AM
Very pretty and so clean looking. I usually don't download baby and toddler stuff, but this is a must-have. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 10:25 AM
so awesome, thank you very much for creating.
I don't have FT or AL, so the changing table FREEZES my game, I think you have cloned the changing table from one of these add ons. Could you fix the prob and make it useable for basegame? Would be really great.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by consicous
One quick question, can you have the original Maxis baby items WITH these without any conflict? I just want to know if the GUIDS are different.
All of the GUIDS are different, consicous. These won't override any of the Maxis content.

Quote: Originally posted by 15pupmaus49
so awesome, thank you very much for creating.
I don't have FT or AL, so the changing table FREEZES my game, I think you have cloned the changing table from one of these add ons. Could you fix the prob and make it useable for basegame? Would be really great.
All set, 15pupmaus49. If you (and anyone else) re-download the BASEGAME files you'll be good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 2:32 PM
Thanks Honeywell, this changingtable is working, I should have tried first your basegameversion, sorry
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 15pupmaus49
Thanks Honeywell, this changingtable is working, I should have tried first your basegameversion, sorry
Oh no, you helped me! Don't be sorry. I fixed the base game files after seeing your post. If you had originally downloaded the base game files (before I updated them) you would have had the exact same problem.

I try so hard but apparently I'm just the worlds worst playtester--I always miss something. Thanks again for letting me know about the problem you were having so I could fix it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:02 PM
What a gorgeous set! It's going into my game right now. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 10:42 PM
I fell instantly in love with these. I always need ways to save space when multiples arrive!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM Last edited by MacApple : 15th Oct 2011 at 3:17 AM. Reason: Update to report.
I love this set and it looks great in game. (Was happy that it picked up the crib recolors I already have.) But I am having the following issues with some items:
When placing a baby in the Baby Dangler or Bouncinator, the parent places the baby sideways (such as the way they place them in cribs) then the baby winds up on the floor near the object(s). And there was no option on the changing table to Plan Outerwear for toddlers. (The Plan PJs and Everyday worked just fine though.) Just thought you might want to know.

I have all EPs and SPs. And the only baby/toddler related mods I think I have are the one that makes used bottles disappear and the one where parents can continue potty-training tots without having to empty the potty chair each time.

Update: These are now working great with the fix and update; all problems solved. Many thanks Honeywell!
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MacApple
I love this set and it looks great in game. (Was happy that it picked up the crib recolors I already have.) But I am having the following issues with some items:
When placing a baby in the Baby Dangler or Bouncinator, the parent places the baby sideways (such as the way they place them in cribs) then the baby winds up on the floor near the object(s). And there was no option on the changing table to Plan Outerwear for toddlers. (The Plan PJs and Everyday worked just fine though.) Just thought you might want to know.

I have all EPs and SPs. And the only baby/toddler related mods I think I have are the one that makes used bottles disappear and the one where parents can continue potty-training tots without having to empty the potty chair each time.
Hi MacApple, I'm sorry you're having problems too!

The changing table is simple, it's not updated for Seasons. I didn't even realize there was an outerwear option but now that I do I'll be sure to upload another changing table for those with Seasons (if not tonight than by tomorrow).

The problems you're having with the baby dangle and the bouncy chair--now that's hard. I can't duplicate it so I'm not sure how to solve it! I deleted my files in my downloads folder and downloaded the files I have uploaded here to be sure we're working with the exact same files and mine animate exactly the way they're shown in the YouTube video here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mtsHoneywell?feature=mhee

Can you try deleting those and re-downloading to see if they still do the same thing? If they do maybe take out your downloads folder and check them again?

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem with them? Are they working as intended for anyone else?
Page 1 of 7