Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stock More Minor Pets

by Wolfgurl685 Posted 26th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM - Updated 25th Dec 2012 at 7:59 AM by Wolfgurl685 : Compatible with 1.42 (No need to re-download)

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 9:48 AM
Thanks for this! I was thinking of doing this myself but never got around to it. Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:34 AM
Does this add them to all stores, or just the pet-store?
For example: If I wanted them in Night Life.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:24 PM
great ! thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:15 PM
This is really good and I'll be downloading it! I was just wondering would you be able to add Degu's to the list? They're not the most popular rodent but I love them and want to have them on Sims?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=de...=1t:429,r:1,s:0

That's a degu. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 1:54 PM
Very useful thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 2:41 PM
Thank you for this =)) I was really tired of trying to catch a chinchilla so I could have my RL Chinnie in game. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 2:44 PM
@ althekoolkid
This is for when adding them to your sims terrariums/cages. As long as you have the Pets expansion pack, this will work once your sim buys a terrarium/cage.

@ Cherpi
Only creatures that are already in the game can be added for the time being.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:32 PM
I have Pets but I haven't installed it yet. I'm afraid. I'm waiting for things to be resolved (like CC beds borking the game).....so obviously I haven't played yet....so my question is this: These animals that you have added to the terrarium/cage - these are like the insects, gems, and seeds, etc. that your sims have to otherwise search for? Or the cat catches and brings home? (I haven't even opened the box yet so I guess I should RTFM...... ;( ) Anyway, thank you for your efforts. I like this idea !
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 3:57 PM
Thank you! I will download this, I really would like to have access to all species... Are this all of them? Could you make the all avalible?
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 5:01 PM
Thank you ;D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 5:48 PM
Thanks for this.
Scholar
#13 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
I have Pets but I haven't installed it yet. I'm afraid. I'm waiting for things to be resolved (like CC beds borking the game).....so obviously I haven't played yet....so my question is this: These animals that you have added to the terrarium/cage - these are like the insects, gems, and seeds, etc. that your sims have to otherwise search for? Or the cat catches and brings home? (I haven't even opened the box yet so I guess I should RTFM...... ;( ) Anyway, thank you for your efforts. I like this idea !

Basically, yes. There's "real" pets too but the birds etc are basically collectables. There's some interaction, though. You can feed and play with them, and birds can ride around on your shoulder.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Thank you! I will download this, I really would like to have access to all species... Are this all of them? Could you make the all avalible?

This mods adds all the missing minor pets. This mod already has the original three, for each tank that you could stock it with, included in it.

~~

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad everyone likes this mod
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
Basically, yes. There's "real" pets too but the birds etc are basically collectables. There's some interaction, though. You can feed and play with them, and birds can ride around on your shoulder.

You can also teach the birds to talk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 5:08 AM
Yay! -Excited- I was waiting for someone to get something like this up. Thanks a lot Wolf! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 8:32 AM
Very awesome mod thanks for sharing it with us, I will have fun using it in my game it also will save a lot of my cats time in hunting.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 10:59 AM
my Game have the 10.0 Update.
The Download have no funktion.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:02 PM
hey im having issues here with any monkey file it says framework not installed and Ive tried installing the framework to which it says it is already installed anyone know how to fix this? I'm beside myself here I have the newest Helper Monkey or I think i do version 1.2 that is suppose to be for the expansions I had issues with the original one where it wouldnt install my files. If im in the wrong place can anyone tell me where I need to post this question -Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:42 PM
Thank you so so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 11:57 AM
Thank you! This will be great. Now I just got to make my CC work :C
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catlover81
hey im having issues here with any monkey file it says framework not installed and Ive tried installing the framework to which it says it is already installed anyone know how to fix this? I'm beside myself here I have the newest Helper Monkey or I think i do version 1.2 that is suppose to be for the expansions I had issues with the original one where it wouldnt install my files. If im in the wrong place can anyone tell me where I need to post this question -Thanks

Erm not to be nasty, but did you ever think of the HELP section, or you might even try a search.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:07 AM
Thats very useful :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 1:17 PM
I Love this! Thank you so much for making this! Great Job! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 11:38 PM
It's very nice for people who plays in town (it would be a bit weird having to search rats and turtles between two skycrapers).. Thank you for this mod
Page 1 of 2