Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Hidden Pearl

by ung999 Posted 28th Oct 2011 at 2:08 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 2:33 AM
Lovely as always. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 7:08 AM
Gorgeous. May I ask where the (TV) tables in the livingroom are from? I absolutely love those!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 10:02 AM
The name says everything. This streamlined design and captivating landscape is urging me to sit down and enjoy simful leisure indefinitely.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 10:25 AM
Absolutely stunning!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 10:47 AM
Really awesome ! So much work on the outside.Technically perfect. And such a beautiful inside decoration.
I adore this house. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 11:48 PM
Thank you so much, dear friends! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Fuggs
Gorgeous. May I ask where the (TV) tables in the livingroom are from? I absolutely love those!

They are combined with the base game TV and the coffee tables from Generations. :p
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:04 AM
This is an absolutely amazing house, I loved the Mediterranean Villa you did too <3
I'm curious about this one in particular and how you landscaped the underneath with the foundations/walls (Not sure which they are) and how you got it to look like the house is being held up, so to say, by the blocks underneath. Have tried playing around with CFE and MOO tonight but just cannot seem to get it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 2:55 PM
I really love this house. but unfortunately it doesnt appear on my sims. is it because i dont have outdoor living stuff?is there a patch i need so i can use this even without outdoor livign stuff?i have 8.0.152.011001.thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AceAbe
This is an absolutely amazing house, I loved the Mediterranean Villa you did too <3
I'm curious about this one in particular and how you landscaped the underneath with the foundations/walls (Not sure which they are) and how you got it to look like the house is being held up, so to say, by the blocks underneath. Have tried playing around with CFE and MOO tonight but just cannot seem to get it right. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

Thank you so much for enjoying my houses! :lovestruc

All you need to do is to lower the terrain by using the stairs, you may lower 1/2 or 3/4 stairs height (just up to you), then place the columns to get the grids, then put the floor tiles on top of the grids and you can build on it. Hope this helps! :P

blackflame936714 :

This lot requires the updated patch: 10.0.96013.001
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:19 AM
Well up until now I have been raising the terrain to where I want it, using the foundation tool from the highest point of the raised terrain and dragging it across then just deleting what I don't need, it's working relatively well, although I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I just can't seem to get it right.
"All you need to do is to lower the terrain by using the stairs, you may lower 1/2 or 3/4 stairs height (just up to you)" Am I right in thinking you used stairs to lower the terrain to where you wanted it instead of using the terrain tools?
I'm so sorry for all the questions, have been trying to perfect this since last night and it's driving me crazy lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AceAbe
Well up until now I have been raising the terrain to where I want it, using the foundation tool from the highest point of the raised terrain and dragging it across then just deleting what I don't need, it's working relatively well, although I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I just can't seem to get it right.
"All you need to do is to lower the terrain by using the stairs, you may lower 1/2 or 3/4 stairs height (just up to you)" Am I right in thinking you used stairs to lower the terrain to where you wanted it instead of using the terrain tools?
I'm so sorry for all the questions, have been trying to perfect this since last night and it's driving me crazy lol

You can use your way with the foundation and delete what you don't need.
Using stairs to lower the terrain is better than using the terrain tool beacuse it's more easy for you to place the stairs after you've finished the house. That's just my way, you can do whatever you think right for you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:59 AM
Ok, awesome! Will give that a try, thanks ever so much for your help
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:50 AM
I love it but one thing maybe in your next house more bedrooms? i have a HUGE family i cant have any more 8 people so maybe a nursery would be nice and then maybe just like 4 bedrooms?