Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Laptop Poses

by spladoum Posted 30th Oct 2011 at 9:32 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2011 at 3:05 AM by spladoum

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:52 PM
expressing the whole purpose of having a laptop in the first place, being mobile and portable!
I love these,thank-you. they are tastefully done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 3:58 PM
so this is a pose not an animation?
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nooks
so this is a pose not an animation?

It says "poses," so ...
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 8:02 PM
Usually when I try these type of cool Hey I'm Just Chillin'-positions myself with my laptop, after about 15mins the blood has stopped flowing in either half of my body... I'm glad sims don't mind that though, these poses look really nicely laid-back. I wish I could look that cool with my laptop!!
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 8:26 PM
Really nice work, but is there any way to get the poses separate?

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:49 PM
These are great like always! Thanks, Spladoum!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:52 PM
Do they go on the laptops while posing?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
Really nice work, but is there any way to get the poses separate?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Do you mean separate from the laptop? If you do, the laptop isn't included; you have to download it by itself. If you meant something else, please clarify.

Quote: Originally posted by freezylove
Do they go on the laptops while posing?

No, because that would be an animation. This is a single pose, meant for screenshots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:56 PM
These are awesome! Did you use a decoration object laptop or will an actual laptop be able to be opened on the floor and counter? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I have never tried to have my sim use a laptop anywhere but on a desk.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AnimosityKate
These are awesome! Did you use a decoration object laptop or will an actual laptop be able to be opened on the floor and counter? Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I have never tried to have my sim use a laptop anywhere but on a desk.

It's not a dumb question. I've added an extra line to the description to clarify.

The laptop that the sim is holding in the screenshots is an actual, working computer. However, in pose mode (on an OMSP) it is essentially a decoration. It is not usable away from desk/tables. I'm not a coder yet. Sorry.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:08 PM
Sorry, could you make any more animations please :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:51 PM
Thank you very much Spladoum. Excellent work as all your poses are! (2 thumbs up)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:27 PM
These are gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 8:25 PM
Love these just gotta find a good laptop to use them with.
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Do you mean separate from the laptop? If you do, the laptop isn't included; you have to download it by itself. If you meant something else, please clarify.

No no, I meant separate as in a separate download.

I noticed when I downloaded it that all the poses are in one package. I can't separate out only the poses that I would use (the couple poses), so I was wondering if you could include them as a separate download? Sorry for the confusion!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:50 PM
Love them. Great couple poses too, and Idk what people are talking about them being 'sexual' for. I think theyre quite charming ... next you should do a teenager's pose pack, would love love love! Anyhow, great work again Splad ... Im a big fan
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:59 PM
like it thanks!! and the couples ones are so funny and very expressive =D
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
No no, I meant separate as in a separate download.

I noticed when I downloaded it that all the poses are in one package. I can't separate out only the poses that I would use (the couple poses), so I was wondering if you could include them as a separate download? Sorry for the confusion!

Hmmm. I ... may if there's enough demand for that. Otherwise I would just tell you to use the ones you like and ignore the ones you don't need. I myself rarely use over 50% of any pose pack.

Quote: Originally posted by Sweet_Cherry
Love them. Great couple poses too, and Idk what people are talking about them being 'sexual' for. I think theyre quite charming ... next you should do a teenager's pose pack, would love love love! Anyhow, great work again Splad ... Im a big fan

People thought these were sexual? ... oh dear.
You'll have to acquaint me with what you mean by "teenagers' poses." I'm in my thirties ... your ideas most likely are very different than mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 3:35 AM
Love It!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 12:22 PM
As always, excellent work!!! You are "Way Good" at this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 5:40 PM
I love these poses!!! Ty a lot!! U did an excellent job xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 7:37 PM
Excellent!! I like it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 1:35 PM
Useful poses!
Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 10:43 PM
Someone know how to move objects in Z-Axle like the laptop in pose number 4?
Thanks.
Page 1 of 2