Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Traditional Piano

by armiel Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:44 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2011 at 12:47 PM by armiel

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 158 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:48 PM
it's nice, armiel. You remind me to TS2! :D
*feel the urge to play TS2 again, after some months*
*poke armiel* :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:50 PM
It's gorgeous, armiel, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:55 PM
Beautiful, thank you so much.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:55 PM
This is wonderful, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM
Awesome! It looks great, and I'm *so* glad to see it without those stupid panels, too. YAY! I can't believe how quickly you whipped this together!
The other one
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:10 PM
This is long overdue (thanks EA! :/ ) and I can't wait to get it in my game, thanks :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:22 PM
It's perfectly crafted and Appaloosa-appropriate. I'm looking forward to your saloon too. I know it would be amazing with this piano.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:27 PM
YAY!!!! Now I can make my grandmother's house even more realistic. If only someone would make a furnace and floor heat grates too. This is awesome sauce! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:27 PM
I only love you for the stuff you make <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:33 PM
This is really nice, good job.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:42 PM
Nice, thanks, great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:49 PM
This is great! Thank you so much; I really hated not having the option to buy a nice, smaller piano like this one. Why does EA always do this? >_> Anyway, thank you once more, this piano's lovely~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:54 PM
Wow, that was speedy! Great work and I'm sure this will be beyond useful for many people.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:55 PM
It's definitely a fine object, nicely done with care and skill. And so useful, too... Thank you so much for this great work.

My only regret is that you can't put it in a Sims' inventory. I would soo much have liked to see this... A Sim putting this well... 3 tons little thing in his pocket without seeming so.

Alas... It won't be... Nothing's perfect...
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:57 PM Last edited by armiel : 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nan
It's definitely a fine object, nicely done with care and skill. And so useful, too... Thank you so much for this great work.

My only regret is that you can't put it in a Sims' inventory. I would soo much have liked to see this... A Sim putting this well... 3 tons little thing in his pocket without seeming so.

Alas... It won't be... Nothing's perfect...

I did the "not be able to put in inventory" by purpose, I thought it would be silly, cause is quite heavy thing anyways

But I'll see if I'll make an optional mod to go with this, so people who WANT to be able to put it in inventory, can.

ETA:
Tried, and it disagrees to work, some EA objects first - priority issue. If you wish to have such mod on your own game, please scratch your own heads on how to make it possible. Sorry.

Done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:35 PM
I saw this and literally "Ooh! Ooh, isn't this pretty!" came out of my mouth. It's lovely! I can't wait to use it in game!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4thStar
This is great! Thank you so much; I really hated not having the option to buy a nice, smaller piano like this one. Why does EA always do this? >_> Anyway, thank you once more, this piano's lovely~

Another thing EA seems to do that bothers me, in relation to instruments, is that kids can't play I would love to have my child sims play this piano, or have piano lessons, etc.

Believe in the GaGa Law:
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)² = Bad Romance
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:37 PM
absloutly lovley! Just what is missing from the game. I can see myself using this a lot Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:52 PM
Well done! Thank you for your time, talent and creativity!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:18 PM
Gobsmacking! A must have for my game. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:19 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:39 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:41 PM
I only know these decorative pianos like this before... You did a very good job on this, my sims love to play on it ;D Thank you very much for this great item
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 7:18 PM
This is beautiful! I've been waiting for someone to make a decent piano, thank you !
Page 1 of 8