Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whispering Pines

by triciamanly Posted 31st Dec 2011 at 6:01 AM - Updated 4th May 2012 at 4:56 AM by triciamanly : add unfurnished version

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:07 AM
I would not have guessed red and blue could work, but the way you've combined them the house looks soothing and inviting. The angled walkway is a nice touch. I like some deviation from right angles. Pretty house.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:39 AM
Pretty house. Thanks.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 2:07 PM
I love the colours you've used, and my absolute fave is the carpet in the lounge and the red and white stripe curtains! Lovely!! Have a wonderful new year Anne and hope 2012 brings you lots of joy! xx
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 7:01 PM
Your introduction made me giggle and the house made me smile. It's truly beautiful! As usual, I love the layout and the design. This will fit in perfectly with all of my large sim families. Stunning work once again! Happy New Year and all of the best to you in 2012!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 9:17 PM
To all of you, many thanks for commenting! I wish you all a wonderful 2012 as well!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 7:49 PM
One could never hope to be disappointed by your creations, tric...this is another winner, with a comfortable, olde-worlde feel.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 5:24 AM
Thanks a lot! This is a beautiful house.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
One could never hope to be disappointed by your creations, tric...this is another winner, with a comfortable, olde-worlde feel.

As I always love your creations! What's next for you? I'm on that sandy beach kick!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 12:44 PM
I love this house i love all of your creations really!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:56 PM
SonnyDog, thanks so much for taking the time to comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:49 PM
Your houses are quite nice. I have around five of them now. 6 including this one.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:36 PM
MovesLikeSummer, thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to know that you're using the houses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 8:26 AM
beautiful house ! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:10 PM
Amazing.. I love it..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th May 2012 at 12:44 AM
I love this house! It's so great and cozy looking. The only thing that bothers me about it is that it's furnished. I wish it wasn't furnished, so that we could customize it the way we want it. It's a truly great house, though. Nice job!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2sims2
I love this house! It's so great and cozy looking. The only thing that bothers me about it is that it's furnished. I wish it wasn't furnished, so that we could customize it the way we want it. It's a truly great house, though. Nice job!

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I uploaded an unfurnished version with just plain white walls in the interior. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun customizing!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th May 2012 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I uploaded an unfurnished version with just plain white walls in the interior. Hopefully you'll have lots of fun customizing!

Thanks for such a quick response and taking the time to empty it out! Yay, thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:57 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th May 2017 at 9:40 PM
Thank you