Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 9914 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 12:09 AM Last edited by lucypie : 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:39 PM. Reason: Adding Community lot list.
Default Residential Lot Sizes/Prices/Names (And some community)
--Erase.

House Name/Size/Price

Community Lots

Attatched is both on a PDF document.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: zip PDF.zip (44.1 KB, 178 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:05 PM
So, this is a list of the premade 'bin' lots that come with each EP? Could be useful!

Are you planning to do the community lots?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 7:33 PM
Well, I have a list of them, but there have been many already made. If you think I should include that, I will go through them on the cities I have (All but riverview, and I can get that) and include those with the post.
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 8:06 AM
I don't recall seeing one where the prices of the lots were included too, so it may be useful for people building a world with EA lots (I did one for my daughter, and it would have been useful then!). It might also be useful if you display the list in a text document (or upload a spreadsheet) instead of showing an image. That way people can copy/paste or otherwise extract the information for use.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:03 PM
Alright. After going into the normal old edit town mode and clicking lots... I see only my EP's lots + one little park. Thats all there is... But I'll list them and edit first post!
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 8:42 PM
Great work- unfortunately some of the longer lot titles are chopped off in the PDF, so I see 'The Watering ...' instead of 'The Watering Hole'. Is there any chance you could convert it to PDF again?

I moved this to the resources forum, where it will be handy for people to find.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 3:28 AM
It is cut off in the spreadsheet too. That's why I put on the side what lot type it is. It all should be listed in the order of game (with the exception of other EP's.
Thank you for moving it
-.-- -.-- --..
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 12:33 PM
Can you not make the fields wider in the spreadsheet, and export to PDF again? Or perhaps export in landscape in stead of portrait?