Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Ambassadør" - Norwegian house

by malfoya Posted 9th Jan 2012 at 8:02 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2012 at 12:08 PM by malfoya

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 6:52 PM
Beautiful work ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 4:05 PM
Definitely gorgeous, though I recoloured some things because it was a bit too grey for me
The roof I have on it is a lovely navy blue.
Amazing work :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 7:43 PM
Love the color scheme! It's very refreshing and calm. It's more than definitely worth the download.
(GO NORWEGIAN HERITAGE)
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Allison96
Love the color scheme! It's very refreshing and calm. It's more than definitely worth the download.
(GO NORWEGIAN HERITAGE)

Thank you. I'm glad to hear I wanted to go for some neutral, but fresh colors. It's also a very "clean" house so people are able to tweak the inside as they want themselves.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 4:44 AM
I like the wrap around porch and the color scheme. The house is very pretty, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 12:33 AM
Great, Norwegians usually take the backseat when it comes to Sim stuff I'm so glad I found this I was getting a little tired of all the Swedish/Danish themed crap & having to settle for similar enough, Takk!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by willster
Great, Norwegians usually take the backseat when it comes to Sim stuff I'm so glad I found this I was getting a little tired of all the Swedish/Danish themed crap & having to settle for similar enough, Takk!

Yeah, there's very little stuff to come around for Norwegians. There's some similar Swedish houses, but I thought it was nice to make something that was taken straight out of a Norwegian home provider this time.