Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Yuri, Yaoi, or Regular?
Yuri
12 21.43%
Yaoi
45 80.36%
Regular
10 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 7:08 AM
Default Yuri vs. Yaoi vs. Regular
Alright I am like a freaking huge fan of Yuri and Yaoi. I just love it! Its freaking amazing. And that love is so freaking cute. But it could be because I'm a lesbian, and I love Yuri (lesbian) Yaoi (Gay)

and my favorite Yuri? Strawberry Panic ^.^ my favorite Yaoi is anything that 801 comes out with ^.^

So what is your favorite?!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 3:49 PM
I must admit, I do have a soft spot for Yaoi. But I'll never admit to it offline!

(I also think LenxKaito is ADORABLE)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:28 AM
I love Yaoi! But the stuff from 801, its like the best. But I am so in LOVE with Shizuma and Nagisa, it has become an unhealthy obsession. But hey! They are so dang cute together

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Banned
#4 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:50 AM
I love Seimei Aoyagi & Ritsuka Aoyagi. They are adorable. 'Nuff said.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 8:24 AM
Oh...My gosh! I totally forgot about those two! ^.^ I love them as well!! But I sort of have another obsession...Amane Ohtori and Hikari Konohana (Another couple from Strawberry Panic) I need to nip my obsession in the bud o.o

Banned
#6 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 8:54 AM
There will be no bud-nipping! I like your obsession!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 6:13 PM
my favorite yaoi is "Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de"... but i also love "Hyakujitsu no Bara"...

I haven't really found any Yuri that I really like (yet).

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
There will be no bud-nipping! I like your obsession!

Yay my obsession is normal! *happy dance*

Quote: Originally posted by ulrikchen
my favorite yaoi is "Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de"... but i also love "Hyakujitsu no Bara"...

I haven't really found any Yuri that I really like (yet).

Strawberry Panic! DO IT DO IT >.> Or read it, yeah that sounds better I love Weekend Lovers (Yaoi) and Tea for Two (Another Yaoi)

I loved Bondz (Yaoi) the 801 company comes out with amazing Yaoi ^.^

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
Strawberry Panic! DO IT DO IT >.> Or read it, yeah that sounds better I love Weekend Lovers (Yaoi) and Tea for Two (Another Yaoi)

I loved Bondz (Yaoi) the 801 company comes out with amazing Yaoi ^.^

I've already read Strawberry Panic, and watched the anime. But it didn't really "stick" on my mind, even if I adore Shizuma-sama and Nagisa-chan <3

Anyone but me who loves to read yaoi fanfiction/doujinshi, canon and non-canon?

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 5:31 PM
I do love Shizuma-sama and Nagisa-chan...They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo kawaii! >.> Even if Nagisa was stubborn -.-" BUT They got together ^.^ YAY!

Hmmm, you should read 801 series! Its the bomb!!!

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 8:30 PM
have read bondz now, really good... but I'm more for the extreamly long stories now adays.
It's not yaoi, but shounen-ai... but "Aitsu no Daihonmei" is really good. the seme is S... and the uke well, he is a clueless uke at points ^__^'

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 8:52 PM
Lol. Hmmm, I think I should read that. I wouldn't mind, getting a new idea of Anime, and Manga :D

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 4:09 AM
Then If you haven't read "$10" yet, I recomend it~~ (yaoi)
And a yuri I read "Free Soul"... really good storyline.

Also, even if it's more yaoi in the fandom than the real manga/anime... Katekyo Hitman Reborn. ^ww^''
I just say one thing; mafia boss the moe edition ~~ <3
The mangaka changed the drawing style after realizeing that the bigest group of fans was yaoi-fangirls/fujoshis...

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:45 AM
Free Soul? I've never hear about that -.- Go me! And I love Yuri.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am going to have too look into all of what you are speaking about! Because I have this ear to ear grin now!

*squeals*

Don't ask

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 7:19 PM
I'm glad that I could be of service~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:46 AM
I am all excited now *dances happily*

Is there a way that I can preview this Yaoi, before I go to buy it?

Mad Poster
#17 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:48 AM
So regular means heterosexual, right?

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
I am all excited now *dances happily*

Is there a way that I can preview this Yaoi, before I go to buy it?

Hmm... I read online almost all the time (no good bookstores filled with yaoi where I live) so I'm not sure...
As for KHR I can direct you to a site with tons of yaoi doujinshis

http://yaoi-sei.com/katekyohitmanreborn.html
Best site I've found so far, and it have lots of pairings <3
The real manga is ongoing, currently on chapter 378... OxO'' New chapter just came out~~
*starts reading*

Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
So regular means heterosexual, right?

yes, that is correct.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 5:44 AM
Clicks on the site a gazillion times

O.o

No just kidding, but I am sooooooooo clicking on it! And yes, regular is heterosexual ^.^

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 5:32 AM
Kufufu~
I hope you like it. ^ww^

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:45 AM
I love it! <--- see ^.^ Thank you so very much!!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:01 AM
then you should se the conserts that they have with the seiyuus <3
Currently listening to a song which two of the males sing... 6918 is awesome <3 (MukuroxHibari)

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:36 AM
*squeals* >.> I have issues, shhh! Hmmm, I am going to sooooooooooooooooooo look that up now. :D

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:08 AM
Seach for "Rebocon"~ They have had quite a few by now ^w^

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:55 PM
Alrighty! I am like sooooooooooooo going to look it up...Wait do I look it up on Youtube, or what? >.<

Page 1 of 2