Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samsung Galaxy S II

by blakegriplingph Posted 16th Jan 2012 at 9:55 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2012 at 11:26 AM by blakegriplingph

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 10:23 AM
Cool man. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iLoveYoUiLoveMe
Cool man. Thanks.

You're welcome! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 11:30 AM
Thank you so much =D
Now my Sim has a proper mobile phone =D
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 2:28 PM
Nice looking phone, I like it. Thank you for sharing!! As you've stated above it will replace the default phone, but can I ask is it also buyable? Last Week, I wanted one of my simmies to give a phone gift and realized that I could find no buyable mobile phones in the buy mode. Am I having a TS2 moment?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 3:27 PM
This is a great Android phone in the Sims and IRL. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 6:55 PM
My self sim now can have the phone I own. The phone is even better when it is rooted, & so far my only complaint with it is that it is a bit big for my small hands. My sim's hands don't have that same issue.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 9:25 PM
Yaaaaaaay!!!! I like this phone!!!! Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:18 AM
Thank you! Now my Sims can enjoy it as much as myself! Love the S2!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 2:31 AM
This is perfect, I've been looking for a new phone for my sims. Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:56 PM
Thank you very much! This is the phone replacement I have been waiting for! :>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 9:28 PM
Nice ,so when are u coming out with the note pad ...THANK YA great jobbbbbbbbbb
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 12:29 AM
exellent mais le mien et blanc loltres bon boulot
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 9:12 PM
I just got this phone IRL and love it, happy to give it to my sims too! But now they'll just stand around all day on their phones, so it might be a bad thing.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 11:09 AM
Cool!!! I put d .package files where it goes but d other files where should I put them in order 2 work???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:35 AM
Yay! Now my Simmies can have my phone haha thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChiK_HeinekeN
Cool!!! I put d .package files where it goes but d other files where should I put them in order 2 work???

You mean the src files? They're the raw project files I made when I converted the phone, just in case any one of you is interested in making an edited version.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 10:25 AM
hey could somebody help me how to install this samsung galaxy please
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veryrocky10
hey could somebody help me how to install this samsung galaxy please

Ahem. Usual package installation instructions.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 10:42 PM
It looks awesome, but I've got a problem with it :/ When it's installed (copied in ...Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods) it is not showing when my sim making phone call and when some sim want to take photo of my famous sim, the phone appeared through his/her hand (90 degrees rotated). And your Lumia is facing the same problem. But when I uninstall (delete) that mod, the big white mesh box is showing instead of phone... I probably f*cked up my TS3 with some mod (I've got hundreds of mods installed - cca. 100 of .package mods and more than 2100 .sims3pack mods and I can't tell, if there's any phone mods... Plus I've got HELS & Late Night expansions and some updates). I don't want to uninstall/install it again. Is there any way to replace "original" phone model with yours or I have to uninstall TS3 completely with all expansions and sift all of that 2200 mods?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 4:24 AM
Your TS3 installation might have been messed up. It works fine in my game, even if I have a mother lode of mods installed.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 4:22 PM
Damn, what a shame... Strange thing is, that your Samsung Galaxy 5 is working flawlessly...
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th May 2012 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TommY.KillER
when my sim making phone call and when some sim want to take photo of my famous sim, the phone appeared through his/her hand (90 degrees rotated). And your Lumia is facing the same problem. But when I uninstall (delete) that mod, the big white mesh box is showing instead of phone...

I think you've already installed a phone-mod, like the Iphone-mod or something... Use only one of them, then it should work. You have to found the two files to make it work.

and sorry for my bad english. I'm pretty bad in it

I hope I could help you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 7:12 AM
Hello,

Working with the sims3 trying to download the phone into the game,when I open it under rar. and then click on the file there is nothing there to download. What can I do, thanks,great job on the phone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 10:11 PM
Awesome Now I can have my RL phone in the game.
Page 1 of 2