Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elwood

by allison731 Posted 18th Jan 2012 at 2:18 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:10 PM by allison731
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 5:49 PM
So lovely and peaceful. I can't wait try it out! Thank you for sharing this.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:56 PM
Love the landscaping out the front! thank you
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:02 PM
Cozy and charming.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 1:49 AM
allison! Congratulations on your beautiful picked upload! You truly are an artist with landscaping which makes your lots so incredible!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:46 AM
Great use of the AL expansion pack. Lovely landscaping, and gorgeous, little houses!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 1:58 PM
These are so lovely! Thank you for such wonderful homes! I was thinking I might turn them in to cozy little retirement homes, and making the single bedroom in to a nice little office, or a place for the grand-babies! Hah! :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 4:50 PM
Anzoletta...Enjoy and happy simming.
karen lorraine...I am glad that you like it. Enjoy Karen.
CatOfEvilGenius...Thank you for nice comment. Much appreciated from me.
triciamanly...Thanks for congrats and compliment. :lovestruc
LadyAngel...Thank you for your nice words.
Bearclawz...nice ideas. Have fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 12:24 PM
It doesn't seem like a very big apartment, but that's why I like it, it's beautiful and would make a perfect place for my plant witches . Are there two apartments for rent or do you get both houses?
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 4:06 PM
zelda5820...There are two apartments for rent, you'll have to decide which apartment you wish. Enjoy in playing.