Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Build Set - DIY Railings

by armiel Posted 16th Jan 2012 at 12:46 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 1:42 AM
oh my god!!! the DIY fencing was awesome, but now you bring us matching railings?! i am so excited to try these in game! thank you so much! why are you so amazing?! ^_^
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crashgirl
oh my god!!! the DIY fencing was awesome, but now you bring us matching railings?! i am so excited to try these in game! thank you so much! why are you so amazing?! ^_^
Ehehe, thank you! You just made my morning a lot nicer
/me is not a Monday person ^^
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 12:03 PM
I just love the look of these DIY build set items and it seems to be complete with the railings - wouldn't mind if you came up with something new, though. Thank you for taking the time to create all those wonderful things and sharing it with us. :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:34 AM
And now your set *is* complete. Anything else (if you can think of something, which I'm sure you can!) is add-on. Brilliant work, as usual. Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:48 AM
thankz you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 11:39 PM
I love your build set. I'm using it for porch railings, room divider, top deck, and the shower in my Island Paradise house. You need lights to sit on the fence posts, though. The regular lights float above. I had to get creative with the shorter columns. I have the thick column 4 at the center of the spiral stair and it looks great. Thanks for all the work you put into this set.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th May 2014 at 3:41 PM
thanks'u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 3:13 PM
It's awesome