Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Highstreet With Parking! (2 Year Creator Anniversary!)

by lewjen Posted 18th Jan 2012 at 2:49 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Typical
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 4:51 PM
YAY, it's up! Only two days after my anniversary... :p
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:49 PM
Wow, it's brilliant Lewjen! thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:54 PM
Happy uploading anni

This is a great lot and I look forward to adding it to my modern hood. While I also appreciate good lot designs that use more EPs and CC (as there is really nothing wrong with that), it is also great having a lot like this to appeal to those who prefer fewer EPs and NO CC as well.

But what I love most about this lot is that it is a community lot with a variety of activities. There are really NOT enough of these! It will be interesting to take Simmies out on the town! Thanks for sharing this.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:48 PM
Thankyou For Sharing, and also happy 2 year Anniversary! This is a great download and I am glad you decided to share it with every one

Also Again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! :D
Typical
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:00 PM
Thank you karen lorraine, StephSim, and mahmahbaby! Your comments are much appreciated!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:06 PM
Very nice Lew - like Steph says, its good to have a big lot to take sims out to. Thank you.
Typical
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 10:16 PM
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:47 AM Last edited by leesester : 19th Jan 2012 at 9:40 AM. Reason: remove ridiculous amount of smilies
Are we allowed to make the items sellable with OFB?? When you said sims could buy the lot I thought it would dwindle some of the 3,000,000 simoleons my sims has, but when you said the items aren't sellable..... well it triggered an explosive in my brain! anyway... Good job!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:11 AM
Great lot!

How does the parking work?
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 11:41 AM
Really great job, and ideal for your landmark upload

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 2:47 PM
Your first screenshot draws us in! The street looks so real and the lot will make a great day out for sims!
Typical
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 4:37 PM Last edited by leesester : 19th Jan 2012 at 5:08 PM. Reason: Fix disastrous post :D
ModernGurl - The items won't function as shop items unless the shop is owned. So if you buy this lot, and you set the items as for sale then they should function properly!
Artimis - The parking is decorarional, however I have been made aware of Park in the Car Park a great mod by Moghughson.

Thank you for the comments all. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 11:18 AM
Thanks for telling me about that mod!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 9:33 PM
awesome job thankyou for the download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 4:16 PM
THIS IS GENIOUS!!!!!! I cant waint to use mog-hugson stuff with it
Test Subject
THANKS POST