Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Westbury Grange Apartments - a retirement home for our elder sims, minimal CC

by Karen Lorraine Posted 21st Jan 2012 at 2:46 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:02 PM
This can only be built by someone who loves and respects our seniors, many of whom feel invisible and forgotten! Thank you karen lorraine!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:10 PM
Great job!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:12 PM
Like I said in CFF - great garden. Good use of colour throughout as well. Thank you.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:32 PM
I like the flowers in the workout room.
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:54 PM
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 7:56 PM
I work for a company that develops affordable senior properties, and the exterior of this looks very similar to them! And wow, I really love that garden!
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 8:11 PM
lorinsv60: Thank you. I can assure you, the garden came out of my head, landscaping is not usually one of my strong points, but obviously it was in the instance! (Mental note to self: think of elders when landscaping!)
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 11:00 AM
I can't wait for my elder Sims to move into these luxury apartments and enjoy their retirement - heck I wish I could
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:04 PM
Very nice mum!

So, got your bags packed yet? We've got a meeting with the guy in charge on Monday, I've added about 30 years to your age to get him interested, and I'll be getting the house evaluated on Wednesday... *evil laugh*

But seriously, looks good. Love the garden, you're too modest about your gardening abilities And the complex is AWESOME!
xxx
Constant Contestant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 1:17 PM
You jest, Abi, I only need to be 55 to get into these retirement places - not long now! Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks for your comments too, crazycatemma.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 2:31 AM
I love this! Thanks, my elder sims love it.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 6:40 PM
What a charming place for elders to retire to! Question though - do you know of a way to make it so that only elder NPCs also take the units that playable sims aren't using?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 7:35 PM
Thank you Charmful and brooklyndreaming

@Charmful, no I'm afraid I don't sorry.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!