Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bridgeport General Hospital (No CC)

by Yogi-Tea Posted 19th Jan 2012 at 3:28 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2013 at 8:02 AM by Yogi-Tea : links to images edited due to change of image host

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 4:10 PM
NIICE! thanks alot dude!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:30 PM
This is awesome!!! Must have! Thanks for your hard work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 6:32 PM
Wow, really depressing! I love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:08 PM
You did a great job. Does it work like the hospital or do you need another hospital to do random things like have a baby?
Inventor
#6 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 8:54 PM
I am always looking for rabbithole lots that are NOT rabbitholes. And this one is great because it's without cc - thanks! Would be great if you could do the others too.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 9:44 PM
So realistic! Amazing job!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 2:25 AM
Wow, this is amazing and so well thought out! I am always in awe of the awesome builders out there--I'm such a newbie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 4:25 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:02 AM
By the way Excellent work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 11:17 AM
Great. This is really looking like any modern hospital. Thanks a lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 2:07 PM
Just what my sims 3 game needs - Thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 11:49 PM
May I just note that I love the poster of the grim reaper in the patient rooms, as well as the screwdrivers and tape measure in the operating room? Yikes.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hyleath5560
You did a great job. Does it work like the hospital or do you need another hospital to do random things like have a baby?
The original rabbit hole is placed in the basement of this lot and just works like a regular hospital rabbit hole. While playtesting my sim had a plastic surgery there - I did not have a sim giving birth in this hospital but it should work, too.

Quote: Originally posted by himawara106
I am always looking for rabbithole lots that are NOT rabbitholes. And this one is great because it's without cc - thanks! Would be great if you could do the others too.
I never thought of doing that but it's a good idea - will think about it.

Quote: Originally posted by sionelle
May I just note that I love the poster of the grim reaper in the patient rooms, as well as the screwdrivers and tape measure in the operating room? Yikes.
Lol... yeah, the grim reaper... to be honest, I've always seen this picture as a modern kind of picture being neutral in colors. Considering the fact that this is a base game picture it's kind of funny that I just quite recently became aware of what it is actually showing.
As for the screwdrivers in the operating room... wow, I'd never thought people would look that close on the details. Well, it's a hospital not only for sims but for sim-bots too, isn't it?

Thanks to all of you for your kind words and for taking the time to give feedback. I always enjoy reading through the comments.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:09 PM
Ok, I installed it. But can not find it in my game. I'm using v10.0.96.013001 .

I wanted to add it to the current came I'm playing.

Tim
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZippyZX3
Ok, I installed it. But can not find it in my game. I'm using v10.0.96.013001 .
It's a community lot so you'll find it in the community house bin of your game. Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 9:06 AM
And now my Bridgeport is less boring. Thank you Yogi-Tea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 2:29 AM
As all the community buildings should be. Thanks for this! I hate having to wait outside with my camera while my sims go in and do god knows what. This will greatly improve my stories. Thanks so much!!!! ^^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 9:42 PM Last edited by ZippyZX3 : 29th Jan 2012 at 9:56 PM.
Ok, It won't install. Say's I need an update. The launcher say's v10.0.96.013001. skuversion.txt say's it is GameVersion = 1.26.89.013001.
Not going to do another update because the game runs fine where it is.

Tim
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZippyZX3
Ok, It won't install. Say's I need an update. The launcher say's v10.0.96.013001. skuversion.txt say's it is GameVersion = 1.26.89.013001.
Not going to do another update because the game runs fine where it is.
Awww... I'm so sorry for that.

I guess you'd also have to update your game if you downloaded this house from the exchange but if you would like to try that you may download it from my page there:

Idhrenwen's Studio (external link to sims3.com)
The only difference in this version is that the plaques next to the doors are in german language but you don't need them for gameplay (it's not a tomb).
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yogi-Tea
Awww... I'm so sorry for that.

I guess you'd also have to update your game if you downloaded this house from the exchange but if you would like to try that you may download it from my page there:

Idhrenwen's Studio (external link to sims3.com)
The only difference in this version is that the plaques next to the doors are in german language but you don't need them for gameplay (it's not a tomb).

Thank You!!!

This one installed just fine.

Tim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:31 PM
I just downloded it *____*
I love cc free creations! Thank you :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:34 PM
i love this can you tell me how to build one in my game please?
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonesy
i love this can you tell me how to build one in my game please?
There are some really good tutorials about how to do that, e.g.

Tutorial "Unique Rabbitholes" by Amoebius

Try that one, it's very easy to build your own rabbithole that way.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:38 PM
This is so realistic! Great work!
Page 1 of 2