Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 4:06 PM
I am sorry I go through bursts and stages where I get readdicted to making this series and can make a couple of chapters in a few weeks, but then I can get bored with it for a while... but alas, so far, I have always come back and always plan to :D

IfIWereAZombie - You have no idea how much this means to me! I love that you are so interested in the series, and I love when people start telling me their thoughts on where the story will lead, but my lips are closed! Thank you!!

And yes, this means that Chapter 22 is now online!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 4:19 PM
Once again, on a roll Chapter 23 up now as well. Enjoy!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 11:08 AM
Sorry again for the delay as I became quite a bit preoccupied planning my 6 week holiday overseas, traveling, and then coming home and getting over the jet lag. Alas, here comes Chapter 24.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 6:17 AM
This series still isn't dead yet, just slow at points. Chapter 25 went up shortly after, and Chapter 26 has just been uploaded. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOg5GcvGHYk
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 4:21 AM
In what has to be one of the longest, slowest series and uploads... Chapter 27 anyone? It went up after a 9 month delay. Oops! So sorry! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3jpVsbPVZE
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:54 AM
I adore this series and commented on your latest chapter. Like I said, I watched the entire series at once because it had something about it that kept me hooked. I hope you'll continue making episodes.

If you need a hand making sets, let me know. Must be very time consuming making those on your own.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
I adore this series and commented on your latest chapter. Like I said, I watched the entire series at once because it had something about it that kept me hooked. I hope you'll continue making episodes.

If you need a hand making sets, let me know. Must be very time consuming making those on your own.

Thank you once again, and thank you for the offer I believe I went ahead and made most of the sets very early on in filming because making them was funner than filming sometimes! I do hope the next chapter won't be as long a delay, I'm re-inspired now, so we'll see what happens! Then again, that does happen a lot where I release 3-4 episodes in short successions then go for a couple of months delay xD I'll certainly do my best to keep it up
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 3:39 AM
Oops, did it yet again. Published 2 videos in quick succession after becoming motivated, and who knows when the next will be? Enjoy Chapter 28 :D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:18 AM
Wonderful series. Loved it so much. Thank you for sharing. I really wish I had your skills. Normally my attention span is too short for sim-movies but you managed to keep me on the edge of my seat, and engaged in the life of Mr Briggs and how his story would pan out.

Everything is wonderfully done. Congratulations :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 9:00 AM
Thanks lilipad! Just wish I had more time for it these days. 6 month delays seem a bit long But here's Chapter 29!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#36 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:09 AM
*wanders in* *hands over link to Chapter 31 * *wanders out*

Scholar
#37 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 6:42 PM
Hey Kylie. Wow it's been a year since my post here. Just wanted you to know your efforts are still watched and appreciated.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#38 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 3:30 AM Last edited by kyliesmiley16 : 3rd Jul 2016 at 1:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Snufflepaws
Hey Kylie. Wow it's been a year since my post here. Just wanted you to know your efforts are still watched and appreciated.

Thank you Still going strong, after reinstalling Windows and the game, just released Chapter 32! Things are starting to get exciting! :D

Update 3 July: Chapter 33 . Chapter 34 is underway, but it's action-packed and proving a very long and difficult one.
Page 2 of 2