Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Trenchcoat Outfits: Adult/YA Women, Elder Men, Elder Women

by Esmeralda Posted 3rd Feb 2012 at 4:24 PM - Updated 3rd Feb 2012 at 6:58 PM by EsmeraldaF

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 6:09 PM
This is great work, Esme! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 7:02 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this great mesh
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 8:27 PM
Thanks so much! Elders need more gear!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 1:54 AM
Words cannot describe my complete and utter JOY at seeing this! Thank You So Much!

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd May 2012 at 3:43 AM
Thank you! I'm so glad you made this; I really love it. I get so frustrated with the lack of great clothes for elders. It's almost like the elders should just go jump off a bridge. Hey, we're still in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 4:52 PM
I am no good with conversions; is there any chance you can make these available as Outerwear too?
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 10:57 AM
Any possibility the coat itself could be made into an accessory?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
I am no good with conversions; is there any chance you can make these available as Outerwear too?

I think you can do that by opening the package with s3pe, click on the 'CASP' value, then click on the 'Grid' button at the bottom of the screen. In the pop-up box that comes up, click on 'ClothingCategory' and when you get the dropdown list, click 'Outwear' and change 'False to 'True', then click the 'Commit' button. Save the package.

Hopefully it will then show up as Outerwear in-game. I haven't had a chance to try this myself to see if it does work and don't know when I'll get the chance, but if I do, I'll update the download.

Quote: Originally posted by petra036
Any possibility the coat itself could be made into an accessory?

It might be possible, but it would require a LOT of work for whoever did it and probably wouldn't look or work 100% right. Also, as an accessory, it would suffer from the problem of its texture going blurry if the sim ever wears another accessory with it, such as glasses, a ring, a watch, etc. So, not something I would want to do myself!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 6:35 PM
This is awesome but do you think you could make it for teen females?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Furrat
This is awesome but do you think you could make it for teen females?

No, sorry. Please read the description, where it says:

"Please note that despite several requests, I have not been able to make this outfit for teenagers. The default mesh I modified to make this outfit from is only available for adults and elders, and I am not a skilled enough clothes mesher to make one for teens (I know, I've tried!)."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 7:20 PM
Does this still work for the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th May 2016 at 8:37 PM
This outfit is awesome! I've been looking everywhere for trench coats that female sims can wear. I'm currently using it as a career outfit for my Ghost Hunter Sim and it fits perfectly.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Oct 2022 at 1:38 AM
Thank you!