Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hospital Labor Pose Set

by jamee Posted 11th Feb 2012 at 7:28 PM

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 7:49 PM
Wow Jamee! These are so good! I love the facial expressions! You don't know how much I appreciate you sharing them with us. I hope that you continue to make and share poses! If you ever decide to take requests, I know that I'd be the first in line to ask.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:14 PM
The poses look realistic! Good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 8:36 PM
This is so cool. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:22 PM
*___________* these labor poses just gets better and better omg this is amazing! omg so good!!!!!!! thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 10:10 PM
I like how all my simmies have active births, and remain upright during labour!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 10:31 PM
Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk youuuuuuu!!!! It's ALL I want!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 11:33 PM
um, someone explain how she is supposed to give birth with shorts on??? If you wanna be realistic, BE REALISTIC!! Nudity is a wonderful thing, our society is too strung up.. Also, can these poses be done at the sims homes... I hate the fact every sim is forced to goto the hospital as if they are sick or dying when they're really giving birth witch also has been made into a quickstop for doctors who wanna rush births to get on the Golf courses asap.. sorry to inject reality there folks, but this topic gets me all fired up.. My mom was driven to the hospital, and was ignored until I popped out only then did doctors give a hoot, she delivered me ALL alone. So, yeah I have No respect for maternity ward doctors..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 12:39 AM
Wow...

Some people don't have nude mods or clothing and some don't work right on PREGNANT sims in game, they tend to cut the belly in half so it's understandable why Jamee went with a standard pregnancy outfit rather than a buck naked woman walking into a hospital ward. (And yes I know there are other pregnancy dresses that could be worn as well.)

That hospital was a set because as you know the hospital in game is a rabbithole that you cannot see your sim in once they enter thus making it impossible to pose them and get the shots we see in these screenshots. So yes, you can use these where ever you buy Cmomoney's Pose Player and place.

Sorry to hear about your Mom's experience. I know some hospitals can get busy and then there are others who just don't care about their patients which is why they are parodied quite often.

Anyway on topic: These are the best labor poses I've seen. The models aren't stiff, the facial expressions are true to form and I especially love that you've included the doctor which I haven't seen yet. Great work Jamee, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:17 AM
Where can i find the female doctor hair??????????????????????????????????
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:22 AM
There are already poses like these...

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 2:13 AM
Nice work. Anyone know of a hospital lot to download? Also, where is that bed available?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:56 AM
Awesome work! Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 4:35 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:58 AM
Ok thank you to all those who love my set, I used shorts in a few shots due to my custom skins are realistic, and may offend some people. I have mastercontroller that removes the clothes for realistic shots as well and naked clothing for those who don't have those big mods. The setting I used for these are from a lot that I created to look like a hospital for story tellers like me. Yes I know there are other pregnancy poses out there, but not like mine, and just like the thousand model poses let us not forget those. There is a link that I included for the set I used for the hospital items and the house that I made into a hospital so you can either move your sim in right before they have the baby or use it as a community lot. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I look forward to making more needed poses for those awesome storytellers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 8:01 AM
Default Female doctor hair
Quote: Originally posted by symcrap
Where can i find the female doctor hair??????????????????????????????????

It's a store hair from the wedding set on the sims site.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 10:39 AM
thanks, i search a long time for this poses ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 1:53 PM
Great poses!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 3:26 PM Last edited by Sweet_Cherry : 12th Feb 2012 at 5:29 PM.
They are great. Thanks so much, my Sim is a YA and pregnant and she is having a child out of wedlock with Thorton Wolff behind Morgana's back and the one with the father holding the mother's hand will work wonderful for a picture.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 7:23 PM
how does thr tile get the sim to stay on the bed when i select a pose?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 8:24 PM
When you download the one more slot package, find it in the surfaces in the miss section. Place it on the floor and place your posed sim on it. You will need to type in moveobjects on in the cheat bar to move your sim onto the slot. Then hold shift and ctrl and click on the square, raise the slot by selecting 50 hight, then 10, 10. This should bring it up to bed level. Then hold the alt key and click on the square you can move it freely to where you want. I moved it to the end of the bed. Then once you have it where you want it with your sim on it, got to play mode and take those pictures. Then after your done, go back into buy mode and just move your sim off the slot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 12:41 AM
Jamee, thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful creation. I truly appreciate your hard work. The expressions are amazing, and the poses don't look odd and look very realistic. While posing is very hard to do, and time consuming, I don't think even if I sat down and tried to learn posing, if it would turn out like this. You should be very proud, and I look forward to more of your creations.

As for the negativity. Really? First. Who cares if there are already labor poses out there. The More the Merrier. They're not identical, so what's the problem? If it was a replica, that would be understandable...

And you can buy the pose player, and create your own little "residential" lot and put the pose player there and make it a home birth instead of in a set that looks like a hospital. No reason to be so rude.

Happy Simming. :0)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 2:13 AM
Well said!!!

These are wonderful. Makes me want to pick up my pen again! Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:22 AM
Wonderful!!!! This can come in handy. =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:26 PM
So well done!! I'm sure I'm gonna use these for my story. Thanks a lot, you are just wonderful!
Now I hope someone can make kind of a object that would be the naked just born baby (or is that too realistic? I really hate the larfbaby's EA give us)
Page 1 of 3