Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Louis Greg

by Lunararc Posted 13th Feb 2012 at 10:28 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2012 at 2:05 PM by Lunararc

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 11:19 PM
Very cute and handsome. He has a very unique look about him. I love the eyes and his nose. Thank you.

I love Anita Amour skin and i hope one day she works on it some more. (at one time she was going to edit a few things) I love her new skin too Luxury but i don't know still love the realism this skin add to your sims.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 12:47 AM
Now, if I were a sim, I'd be all over this guy. Nice work and thank you for sharing Louis!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 1:17 AM
Woo hoo! I'm glad he is uploaded, he is gorgeous! Congrats!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 2:43 AM
I don't know why that skin is over 80MB compared to other non-default just a couple of MB. But it does look great on your sim, very realistic and sexy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 4:07 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:23 AM
He's HOT!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 11:44 AM
Good to see him uploaded, very handsome guy! (Just one thing - you've mistakenly called him 'James Brandon' at the beginning of your text instead of Louis Greg, so you might want to change that!) Nice work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Good to see him uploaded, very handsome guy! (Just one thing - you've mistakenly called him 'James Brandon' at the beginning of your text instead of Louis Greg, so you might want to change that!) Nice work!

Sry, I fixed it thx

Knight Of The Moon
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 8:53 PM
Great done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 12:03 PM
OMG cutest!! I would def marry him in my game llool! Did you base him off a real person? Might as well introduce me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 12:06 PM
i am new here how install he file and put in my sims 3 game and thx for help
advance
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamaah
i am new here how install he file and put in my sims 3 game and thx for help
advance

For this sim, please go here

"In my dreams you're touching my face, and asking me if I wanna try again with you."
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iLoveYoUiLoveMe
OMG cutest!! I would def marry him in my game llool! Did you base him off a real person? Might as well introduce me.

lol, thx you are pretty too, thx for helping people also me in CFB Its my fault I'll edit the post and add "how to install" ^____^

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Feb 2012 at 7:27 PM
You make such gorgeous sims that also manage to be very different from one another. You also used this skin amazingly well. I wasn't too keen on it originally, but seeing how you used it, I'm convinced to download.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 12:06 AM
Super cute guy, thanks so much for sending me on a shopping spree, haha you have no idea how sidetracked I get lol I just downloaded a bunch of extra stuff. lol I'm glad I found all that stuff though haha! Great job, love him! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RylandHomes
Super cute guy, thanks so much for sending me on a shopping spree, haha you have no idea how sidetracked I get lol I just downloaded a bunch of extra stuff. lol I'm glad I found all that stuff though haha! Great job, love him! :D

lol I used to do like you when i joined MTS2 hope you like them " and the Sim too " ^__^

Knight Of The Moon
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 2:30 PM
Good vampire material!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simaboder
Good vampire material!

LOL xD next time I'll make a vampire sim so you can't change him to vampire just kidding its yours my friend ^___^

Knight Of The Moon
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 12:31 PM
Now, can you make him real and send him to my house? xD

Good job on him. He looks cute, obviously, and just wow. I think I have a new celeb for my neighbourhood... or maybe vampire.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 11:01 PM
He's a cutie, and very well done! Even though he has a trait of "family oriented" I think I'll make him a "bad boy" who will try to get involved with my married Sim. She was getting bored with the bookworm she's married to anyway.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 11:07 AM
I like him and I never post on 'Other' sims. Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 4:36 PM
He's gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 2:16 AM
I love his face. He's good looking, thanks for sharing!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 7:22 PM
Hello, I am having problems navigating the site for Crystal Eyes. I registered but I can't find a way to download the eyes sets. What do I need to do there? Perhaps my translator is not working properly? I do not speak or read Han.
Page 1 of 2