Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mini House Kit

by mustluvcatz Posted 26th Feb 2012 at 9:57 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2012 at 8:17 PM by mustluvcatz

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:10 PM
How clever is this? I love it and your examples of what you can make with it are adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:43 PM
Such a cute idea. I love the different things you could do with this...gypsy cabin, home office, annexe for the grandparents. Thank you!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 10:55 PM
I've seen these on YouTube too! You've recreated them beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 11:11 PM
So cute! Thanks for the work!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 11:40 PM
that is actually really cool. good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 12:28 AM
I don't post much, but this is pretty awesome.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:38 AM
Love tiny houses in RL and in the Sims, thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:39 AM
I love this! Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:18 AM
Very cute
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 6:15 AM
Honeywell and Phoeberg: When I was doing the examples I actually had trouble deciding which ones to do. There's so many possibilities- I'm kind of fond of the cabin myself and my test sim (the one laying on the loveseat outside) has no problems living in his. He seems to like it well enough, lol.

Thanks for the comments everyone- and you're very welcome. Hope you have fun playing around with the kit. I know I sure did.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 8:37 AM
Funny... I was just looking at these yesterday! Too bad my husband doesn't share my love for these cute tiny houses. But I can make our simselves live in it! ^^ And thanks to you the houses will look awesome!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 8:59 AM
Very creative ! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 9:06 AM
OMG this is sort of an obsession at The Hairpin website. Imagine my delight of seeing this! I may have to alert the other 'pinners who Sim to this wondrous creation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 11:09 AM
Wow, thank you This is exactly what I was looking for. Guess I'll use this tiny houses as some sort of "band room".
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 11:33 AM
It's hard to decide which is more amazing - these or the real ones. Excellent job!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 12:26 PM
Really nice! They look even better than the real life ones, lol. And basegame compatible too, for me and my temporary-since-months small computer. I think I am in love! :lovestruc Thanks for this!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 1:14 PM
Nice idea, sadly not possible in TS3 because there are no decks I also love the license plate ''Eatmydust''
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:25 PM
This is so awesome and original! I'm going to make one of these houses... and some trailers too. I'm surely going to try if I can build one of those car carrier trailers with the stuff I've got ingame.

You deserve cookies for this. Here, take WHOLE JAR!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:31 PM
I LOVE mini houses (most of my favorites are those of Tumbleweed Tiny House Co.)!
Yours are so good- thank you for them!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:36 PM
15k for a little bitty real-life house? And it's on wheels? Goodbye, anxiety over my future living situation. Sim!Kestin will be pleased too, of course. May I recommend these beds to go with it? Real space-savers if you put 'em up high and enable item intersection.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 5:58 PM
Where to start, where to start, lol. Alright- first of all, thank you for all the comments and you're very welcome of course.

Second-
billielith: basegame ftw! Seriously. I try to keep everything basegame because I hate it when I see something and can't use it. (I'm always finding stuff that needs Uni, which I don't have and don't want.) Did I mention that the file sizes are very small as well?
Zandvoort: That wasn't the original license plate- then I saw one with Eat My Dust and thought is was very appropriate.
Kestin: Thanks for mentioning those beds. They're in one of my folders but I've never tried them..because I'm not sure I can. (I'm gonna have to check that out.)

Last-
There seems to be a bit of confusion about the houses in my screenshots. The houses aren't for download, just the kit to make them. You'll still need to make the houses.

Ohhh..forgot. Cookies?? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut perhaps??
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 6:14 PM
This is amazing.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 7:45 PM
Thank you, especially for the tow-bar. I've been looking for one of those for ages.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:48 AM
Jeez woman, is there anything you cant make, and make well lol!!! Another fan-bloody-tastic creation, very original and adorable to boot! Will go great in a caravan park setting for bon voyage! Thanks for another great idea!
Page 1 of 4