Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:30 AM
He would become Sweeney! (worst one ever)

I wish Fu Manchu had to chew.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 2:40 AM
Granted. You are watching an 8-hour dramatic movie. The only footage is Fu Manchu chewing.

I wish Kung Fu Panda never had a series.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#28 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:47 AM
Granted, most definitely, it fizzled with the first production and got reworked into a mash-up series based on My Little Pony and Barney the Dinosaur.

I wish they were still making Buffy episodes.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:13 AM
Granted. They make the lame one.

I wish I was not so lame in corrupting others' wishes.

Hey there! :)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:08 PM
Granted. Your lameness has become even more lame.

I wish I could make a cartoon when I'm older.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Mad Poster
#31 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:13 PM
Granted but it has this only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8

I wish the person below me had this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:16 PM
Granted but you have to watch this forever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOGWbzUM-y8

I wish I had better teeth.

Mad Poster
#33 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:46 PM
Granted but now you have terrible skin.

I wish I had not put almond milk in my coffee.

Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 4:59 PM
Granted. You put skim milk in your coffee.

I wish for a new Sims game.

Mad Poster
#35 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:30 PM
Granted, but it is about X rated material.

I wish for Colonel Sanders to have a shoot out with Jesus and lose.

Banned
#36 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:35 PM
Granted, but then Jesus has a shoot out with me and loses.

I wish I was 500 FEET TALL!!
Mad Poster
#37 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 8:36 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 4th Mar 2012 at 9:12 PM.
Granted but then you squish your best friends! You would be thought of as Godzilla and accidentally end up in a shoot out with a giant lobster when the military FINALLY steps in and takes you down as you give a climactic speech.

I wish I was a little person.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 5:45 AM
Granted. You are now one inch tall. One of your sims accidently steps on you.

I wish I had a pet dragon.

What's the point in thinking when you speak your mind?
----
This useless item right here is an asset!
Scholar
#39 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:45 AM
Granted. The dragon eats you.

I wish everyone post no video in this thread.

Mad Poster
#40 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 9:56 AM
(I'd like to piggyback on that wish - please, no more videos, they take a lot of time to view and when you're trying to follow the thread....)

Granted, they post 20 page scholarly articles instead.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Scholar
#41 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 10:18 AM
Granted. Meteor shower, you die.

I wish for grilled cheese sandwiches.

Mad Poster
#42 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 10:23 AM
Granted, grilled star fish...oops!

I wish the cleaning fairy would visit my house.

Scholar
#43 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 10:47 AM
Granted. She makes your house messier and dirtier than ever. Who said her job is only to clean?

I wish the cleaning fairy would visit my room, and clean every single thing, free from dust.

Theorist
#44 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 11:26 AM
Granted. Now your room is so sterile it won't let you in because you're not

I wish my room is more spacious.
Scholar
#45 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 11:38 AM
Granted. It's so spacious that you need to walk for 5 hours to get your Math book from your bed.

I wish there's no stu(pid)dy time in my dorm.

Mad Poster
#46 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 2:57 PM
Granted but it is jiggling time.

I wish these pants made my butt look fat.

Theorist
#47 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:19 PM
Granted. Your butt not only looks, but becomes so fat, it's larger than the rest of your body, and you can't move.

I wish Stephanie Meyer never existed.
Mad Poster
#48 Old 5th Mar 2012 at 3:25 PM
Granted, but Bill the butt staker of dudes exists instead.

I wish somebody would make Jesus a barnacle with whipped.

Mad Poster
#49 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 8:34 PM
I think you broke it!

I don't have a good response for that because I'm not really sure what it means. I'm also a little uncomfortable with what I think it may imply. Can we just start with a new wish?

I wish I had more cheese.

Mad Poster
#50 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I think you broke it!

I don't have a good response for that because I'm not really sure what it means. I'm also a little uncomfortable with what I think it may imply. Can we just start with a new wish?

I wish I had more cheese.

Aw I'm sorry, I don't have the slightest idea of what it meant either, so if you think it meant anything creepy it didn't! Oh and you have so much cheese but it is funny, and you realize it is goat cheese.

I wish I wasn't so afraid of mods thinking I was strange.

Page 2 of 102