Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked Super Chef outfit

by Morague Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 6:31 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 1:49 PM
very cool,... ty!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2005 at 8:57 PM
awesome... thanx!! ^_^
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2005 at 9:48 PM
Hopefully people will be able to use it to make other outfits. This one is special because it is the only adult female skin that has reflectivity - it literally took 3 weeks to figure out how to extract it so it would work correctly & allow people to make new outfits from it.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:21 AM
I'll have to give it another shot... I know when I last tried to download the darn thing it didn't seem to show up....... Thank you for your conviction, in the very least!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 8:40 PM
Yangn - please do let me know - you are the real reason I worked so hard on it I know how much you wanted this outfit!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
I know this is an ancient post (almost 2 years old), but I'm looking for the original unlocked Super Chef outfits that used to be at Variousimmers. I got all 5 for the women but only 2 for the men for some reason... and I really want the colours I didn't get! So if you could post them here or point me to another forum where I could obtain them, I'd be most grateful.

(Ancient) Sims 2 stories | Adventurous, Bookworm, Eco-Friendly, Genius, Over-Emotional