Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Big Bang Theory - Kaley Cuoco as Penny

by MistyBlue Posted 19th Mar 2012 at 7:09 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:54 PM
haha cool! She's also in the last season of Charmed she played Billie I love Big bang theory and Sheldon is hilarious :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 6:14 AM
She was also another (even more) dim-witted sister/daughter in "8 Simple Rules" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312081/ I loved that show, just wasn't the same when John Ritter died...

But on a lighter note.. THANKS! Now I must have them both and even though I play a medieval fantasy game, I'm making them fit, d@mnit! Thanks for sharing!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 6:28 AM
Great Penny! She'll be perfect in my game! I just adore TBBT!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 6:01 PM
Thanks Misty - you may just have to start a tumblr with your simmies adventures
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 3:10 PM
Thank you for the comments, guys!

And, Lee, that sounds like a great idea - wish I had more time, maybe than I could actually play :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 5:27 PM
YAY! Thanks! I love The Big Bang Theory, can't wait for the rest of the cast. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:57 PM
She is really pretty~
Thank u for this gift!
TBBT ROCKS☆
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:26 PM
can't wait to throw her in my game, thanks! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 6:20 PM
Thanks! Now my Sheldon won't be all lonely, or do scientists get lonely? Hmm.... I wonder what Howard will look like, gotta get the sparkley clothes on him! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 5:39 AM Last edited by TOMTOM123Han : 1st Jan 2013 at 5:42 AM. Reason: I spelt Charmed Wrong lol
she be so use full for my sims 2 charmed family thanks so much and i guess me first one to post in 2013
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 8:46 AM
Great work with her !!! I love watching big bang theory ^^