Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

John Lennon Glasses Collection

by Aligeth Posted 29th Mar 2012 at 5:04 PM - Updated 11th May 2020 at 10:38 AM by Aligeth : Updates to Mesh!

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:41 AM
I've been looking for glasses like these for ages!

Thanks so much!

/bloats Downloads folder even more/
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 2:39 AM
Really nice set. Thanks for sharing!!
My old glasses in real life looked like the ones you got here with the gold rim. And that elder.. wouldn't it be great if he was still alive?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 10:29 AM
Aligeth please, tell me the true... another Beatles (well, John gift) gift... today is Christmas Day? :D

Thanks again
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 1:02 PM
Fantastic job!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 9:25 PM
Very nice! I've been collecting glasses for my medieval hood and have since developed an obsession with them. These are brilliant, not just for John L. sims, but as a great alternative to the in-game rounded glasses. I truly love having all the recolour options. Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Very nice! I've been collecting glasses for my medieval hood and have since developed an obsession with them. These are brilliant, not just for John L. sims, but as a great alternative to the in-game rounded glasses. I truly love having all the recolour options. Thank you!

Thanks Steph! And everyone!

Actually, I meant to say, for those that don't catch on, on these lens colors, I chose 4 of the colors to match the Sgt. Pepper outfits! The green, blue, orange and pink match the uniforms. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 4:43 AM
I've wanted these glasses for a long time. You are awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:42 AM
Awesome work ! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 4:55 AM
Thank you, I really wanted this for Santa!Thank you so much!*Download folder groans*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 8:30 PM
works gr8 cheers matey ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 2:26 AM
thank you men you are the best
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 6:08 PM
Default \m/
Ozzy
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 11:58 PM
Thanks. They look lovely! :D

I was hoping you'd also be willing to create a black version of these glasses. You know how there's a default set of black glasses with clear glass that's hidden for males and females of some age groups? I was hoping you'd make one with that colouration.

I've already found a mod that unlocks the default glasses for those ages, but I wanted a black variation of these glasses you've made.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
Yay! Now my John Lennon Sim will look authentic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 9:47 AM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th May 2020 at 4:42 PM
These are also brilliant! Power to the People, right on! What d'ya think he'd [John] say about the world today? Oi!

Thank YOU .

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths