Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Pose Pack

by traelia Posted 4th Apr 2012 at 1:41 PM

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 3:28 PM
Great! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 5:13 PM
Again, makes me wish I had TS3!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 6:24 PM
Love these
And is it just me, or could #3 work as a junkie pose, not just a death pose?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 6:31 PM
Omg! Finally someone comes out with a pose set like this! I literally searched my butt off looking for dead poses since last year. I couldn't figure out how no one had made any, I was stuck midway through my first machinima; because my story called for it, I found a few after some serious digging, but its nice to know now there are more options!
Thank you for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 7:04 PM
Wohooo!!! I was afraid that I was going to have to make my own poses for the story I'm working on, but thanks so much for these, Traelia!! Your work is always much appreciated.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 11:26 PM
Thanks everyone!

And KezRi, I don't know why I haven't thought of these before... lol

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:20 AM
Yay U Uploaded It I Cant Wait To Use It In My Death Story
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 9:35 PM
Wow, this is amazing, wish it was for sims 2.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 12:21 AM
OH MY GOFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUY MADE IT! YOU REALLY MADE IT! idk if you saw my post on one of your creations but i asked for the same thing!

I LUV U!!!!!!!!!

finally!
here I come xfiles reenactment with sims!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 12:24 AM
p.s. heres the post!

These are awesome!
hey if its not any trouble I was wondering if you could make a investigator's pose pack?
I'm making an X-files/Criminal minds/ Bones/ Fringe story thingy so any death or examining body poses would be great!
(P.S. I'm a X-files junkie just so you know..... :D)

omg i still luv u...... <: (as a friend)

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 1:20 AM
So cool! Pair this with the Sniper Rifle, and you got a story! (Especially since these guns actually work, good for getting rid of sims you don't like O.O)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 11:22 AM
wow! its stuff like this that makes me want to get sims 3!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 12:59 PM
That's pretty brilliant work Traelia.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
Love these
And is it just me, or could #3 work as a junkie pose, not just a death pose?

Yeah, it sure could! Way to think outside the box!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 5:00 PM
Absolutely Fabulous, Darling!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 10:16 PM
Why o why should it be sims 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 3:09 AM
Very valuable indeed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:58 AM
Thanks for creating! Perfect for my story.Would you mind making a list that we could download? I can't remember the things to type in and I keep losing my notebooks.XD I have so many poses its hard to keep track.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redfoxlala
OH MY GOFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUY MADE IT! YOU REALLY MADE IT! idk if you saw my post on one of your creations but i asked for the same thing!

I LUV U!!!!!!!!!

finally!
here I come xfiles reenactment with sims!

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was you that served as the inspiration for this!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 9:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
Thanks for creating! Perfect for my story.Would you mind making a list that we could download? I can't remember the things to type in and I keep losing my notebooks.XD I have so many poses its hard to keep track.

If you have the most updated version of the pose player, there's a visual list to use so you never have to remember another name again!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 1:54 AM
These seriously came out just in time for my shooting death scene in my story!!! I was worried that I'd have to make due with a sleeping pose or something.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:00 AM Last edited by springfairy556 : 8th Apr 2012 at 8:21 AM.
@Traelia
I guess I didn't have the updated version, I didn't have a visual list and had to remember 30 different poses.lol I just assumed that the pose I had was updated.

And anyways, these seriously came out in time for my 1800s romance/murder story.

Edit: So I downloaded the updated version, I do have a list, but these poses are not showing up in the list.And typing in the codes aren't working.:/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by springfairy556
@Traelia
I guess I didn't have the updated version, I didn't have a visual list and had to remember 30 different poses.lol I just assumed that the pose I had was updated.

And anyways, these seriously came out in time for my 1800s romance/murder story.

Edit: So I downloaded the updated version, I do have a list, but these poses are not showing up in the list.And typing in the codes aren't working.:/

Hmm sounds to me like you don't have the file at all
Delete whatever file you have and redownload it and also delete your script cache!

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:48 AM Last edited by redfoxlala : 9th Apr 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Becuz i suck................
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was you that served as the inspiration for this!

heh I guess but I never ever thought about the check pulse pose that was all you sweetie!

btw that pose is really useful and I will post my story on mts but I don't know how to!
plus I'm grounded from my computer also and cant play sims 3 to finish my story (I'm using my mom's computer ^_^)
but I will give you all a spoiler................

" Burn marks on the ground"

heh anyways I'll leave that to your imaginations!

arivaderchi peeps!
And happy Easter!

Castiel's Voicemail Machine: I... I don't understand... Why do you want me to say my name? (sound of random phone buttons being pushed)
Page 1 of 2