Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Norrisology - A Major with Norris Skilling

by NorrisologyAssociation Posted 1st Apr 2012 at 6:14 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Eats unicorns
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:50 AM Last edited by leesester : 1st Apr 2012 at 7:42 AM.
No school will ever be able to teach an ordinary person to have even a fraction of my own abilities.

Even so, I approve this download
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:49 AM
Finally, to learn something useful. Thank you.
Eats unicorns
#4 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 3:44 PM
leesester, Chuck Norris notices the guts it took to edit one of Chuck Norris' posts. He will disapprove if such happens again. Chuck Norris disapproved of something once. Then the dinosaurs became extinct.

I approve of this posting.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:29 PM
Hilarious :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM
I mastered Norrisology...twice. It did indeed make me more manly. My husband does not approve.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 7:02 PM
/me cowers.

I am sorry Mr Norris sir.

Welcome to MTS (grovel)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:57 PM
It's even approved by Chuck himself, that's how awesome this is. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:32 PM
Omg xD I can't tell if this is serious or an April Fools Joke...
Did you know Chuck Norris jokes were originally Vin Diesel jokes, but it got switched to Chuck instead? Yeah, I'm a dork. x)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:29 AM
This is freaking awesome!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Omg xD I can't tell if this is serious or an April Fools Joke...
Did you know Chuck Norris jokes were originally Vin Diesel jokes, but it got switched to Chuck instead? Yeah, I'm a dork. x)

Well, it being Chuck Norris themed is April Fools - but other than that, it really does do JUST what it says it does.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 3:41 AM
Well, more functions such as burning kids with ants, or finding Waldo should be added to it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th May 2012 at 8:41 PM
I have the Major and everything....but I don't have a "Norrisolgy..." pie menu option....why is that???? I want the powers....
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th May 2012 at 6:29 PM
axeteam: Burning kids with ants? I thought kids burned ants with a magnifying glass. I've been bitten by fire ants before, but I never caught on fire. If ants can burn children, I'm guessing they can burn adults. I don't need any more nightmare-fuel. I don't want to know more!!! >_< Waldo is still on his honeymoon with Carmen Sandiego. They do not wish to be disturbed and we would like to comply with their wishes.

Greg K: Only students of the major will gain the powers. The skill level is increased at the end of each semester. So the more semesters they study the major, the more skill they will have, and thus the more power they will have. Once a Sim has enough skill to perform one of the powers, he or she should gain a "Norrisology..." pie menu option. I believe the self-interaction is the first power, so that should show up when you click on the Active Sim. Once your Sim has enough skill for the other powers, the "Norrisology..." pie menu option should appear when you click on Target Sims while controlling your Active Sim.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th May 2012 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
axeteam: Burning kids with ants? I thought kids burned ants with a magnifying glass. I've been bitten by fire ants before, but I never caught on fire. If ants can burn children, I'm guessing they can burn adults. I don't need any more nightmare-fuel. I don't want to know more!!! >_< Waldo is still on his honeymoon with Carmen Sandiego. They do not wish to be disturbed and we would like to comply with their wishes.

Greg K: Only students of the major will gain the powers. The skill level is increased at the end of each semester. So the more semesters they study the major, the more skill they will have, and thus the more power they will have. Once a Sim has enough skill to perform one of the powers, he or she should gain a "Norrisology..." pie menu option. I believe the self-interaction is the first power, so that should show up when you click on the Active Sim. Once your Sim has enough skill for the other powers, the "Norrisology..." pie menu option should appear when you click on Target Sims while controlling your Active Sim.

Yea I waited to complete my first SIMester before complaining about anything lol but it hasn't shown up or anything do I need OFB for these powers to work??? I really like what you did here I just want to be able to participate in it
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#16 Old 12th May 2012 at 11:32 PM
I believe we used code from both Nightlife and OFB.

Tumblr
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th May 2012 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
I believe we used code from both Nightlife and OFB.

Well yes that was the problem....I needed OFB for the powers to work....part that sucks though is that I figured that out after my first SIMester...and now I will miss out on a power
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th May 2012 at 7:21 AM
where is the guild GUID for this major?
coase every major have that GUID for install it.

i can't see that..
I'm sorry me english is terrible
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th May 2012 at 2:04 AM
Ok I'm still not getting the powers!! I got the "Norris Yell" but went through another Simester and got nothing!!!!! :-( is there a way I can just unlock the powers...that's really what I want lol
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 1:32 PM
OMG! This has to be one of the coolest and funniest mods I have seen today. I might actually put this is the game (I am nervous about adding majors and careers, my game goes crazy from time to time with stuff like that). One question, two part...Once the students graduate will they retain their powers and what kind of career will this major lead to? Thanks great idea!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#21 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:56 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 1st Jun 2012 at 9:57 PM.
Fuadsujiwo: I do not understand. This major has its own GUID.

Greg K: Unless Echo has any suggestions, you may be out of luck if you don't have the necessary EPs. Sorry.

ranabluu : Thanks. Students will keep their Norris powers after graduation. I'm not sure what kind of careers this will lead to. This major focuses on the Body, Mechanical, Logic and Charisma skills. It was cloned with permission from Phaenoh's Product Design Major, which I think was cloned from the Business major.

Tumblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:59 PM
Best. Mod. Ever.

Second best mods would be any required to make this work.

Now we just need a Roryology major for Mr. Williams. . .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 9:43 PM
This is my favorite mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 1:38 AM
Now we just need a Bruce Lee major XD
Mad Poster
#25 Old 10th Feb 2013 at 10:31 PM
And perfect for my "yes, I'm an alien and I'm takeing over" college kids - hope it's not too late to change majors!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 1 of 2