Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two-family house (Apartments) (no CC)

by Fenra Posted 6th Apr 2012 at 2:32 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:20 PM Last edited by SimGoddess1 : 6th Apr 2012 at 8:07 PM. Reason: My bad
Wow, thank you. People really need to learn how to do Apartments like this. Cause like, not all apartments are like city-style (Trust me, downloaded a whole bunch from here. All of them were laggy and the actual layouts do not work in-game.)
You should do more like this. Make like some kind of, I dunno set of apartments in layouts like this.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:37 PM
Looks great and you did a really nice job re-doing your floorplan. Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 4:56 PM
I really like this. The overall design is very attractive, and I love the roofing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 9:14 PM
Yay, it's uploaded! A different approach to apartments. I like to do house conversions too. Thank you for the credit, but really not necessary, just happy to help.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 12:05 AM
Thanks for sharing, looks like the houses of my old real life neighboorhood. I like it :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:44 PM
guys it not showing up!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:34 PM
Thank you for your comments! :-)

@SimGoddess1: I intend to make more two-family-houses (I've already started), but it may take some time to get them ready for upload...

@xEvilDinox: Please take a look in the install instructions. There are some links that may help you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 12:06 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 12:42 AM
Thanks!