Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10-Summer Drive (Small family home)

by Force219 Posted 12th Apr 2012 at 3:43 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 4:44 PM
This is lovely, great to see it here!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 5:02 PM
This is a very cute house, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 9:05 PM
You all are welcome. This is my first upload on MTS, so I hope you all like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 12:35 AM
Very nice! More houses please!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 7:00 AM
Definitely a great house. It has a lot of character and is definitely family-oriented. The green around the house is magnificent, never actually thought about such a thing myself. I'd rate this house 9 out of 10. The only thing that bothered me is that the attic has really nothing there, just two empty rooms with windows. Which in all fairness can be fixed by the user and turned into something, but it is still a very weird sight.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vstateofmindv
Definitely a great house. It has a lot of character and is definitely family-oriented. The green around the house is magnificent, never actually thought about such a thing myself. I'd rate this house 9 out of 10. The only thing that bothered me is that the attic has really nothing there, just two empty rooms with windows. Which in all fairness can be fixed by the user and turned into something, but it is still a very weird sight.

Thanks.

The attics in which your referring to is actually not meant to be attics. It's actually just meant to be peaks, and they're just there to make the house look better and give more character. I didn't think that anyone would want to use that space so that is why I just left it blank and inaccessible. But thanks for letting me know about that. I will try and make sure to have access to the attics next time. But again they were just meant to make the house more unique and give some character.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:50 PM
nice job!!