Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Darwin

by Dark Darwin Posted 8th May 2012 at 10:12 PM - Updated 9th May 2012 at 6:20 AM by Dark Darwin

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2012 at 11:58 PM
Welcome to the Plague She looks lovely!
#3 Old 17th May 2012 at 4:55 AM
Hmmm impressive. I adore gothic Victorian so much. She looks like daughter of Red Queen in Alice In Wonderland
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th May 2012 at 4:41 AM
Shes also quite beautiful~ but i also cant download her either cuz it says the sims 2 pack is corrupted! T.T
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 2:38 AM
Hmm, the site where I can get the mesh for the choker keeps either saying I'm not allowed to access the website or that the website is under construction.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 8:44 PM
Hey, i have a stupid question: How can i "make" stuff like hair and makeup for mod the sims?- I can't figure it out...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:03 AM
I adore Emilie and this is a wonderful tribute to her. When I download sims, it is usually be cause there's an aspect to their face that I like. I never use them as is, just as spring boards. THIS is one that I think I'll use as is
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:03 AM
I adore Emilie and this is a wonderful tribute to her. When I download sims, it is usually be cause there's an aspect to their face that I like. I never use them as is, just as spring boards. THIS is one that I think I'll use as is
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:03 AM