Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Haymitch Abernathy

by Daphage Posted 10th May 2012 at 8:29 AM - Updated 31st May 2012 at 3:01 AM by daphnegirl123

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th May 2012 at 4:15 PM
Fabulous! Another powerful, yet inebriated character to add to my game! Thank you :-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2012 at 5:32 PM
AMAZING! You are on a ROLL!
How many are you gonna make?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th May 2012 at 6:17 PM
That's an uncanny likeness.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th May 2012 at 6:45 PM
@mickeymouse254, Thank you! Well, I've done Katniss, Gale, Peeta, Haymitch, Cinna, and right now I have Caesar and Effie in the upload queue! I plan on trying to do Primrose, Foxface, maybe Rue, and Clove. I'd make Seneca, but there's already a great one by someone else here!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th May 2012 at 8:49 PM
Wow! Thats so cool! Youre gonna have the whole hunger games world! But how about Glimmer or Cato?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2012 at 9:06 PM
Good idea! Now I have more things to look forward to sim! They just didn't stick in my mind when going over the characters, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2012 at 9:15 PM
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR HUNGER GAMES SERIES SIMS )) They are amazing!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:16 AM Last edited by Jami_sue : 18th Jun 2012 at 4:28 AM.

Someone FINALLY made a Haymitch sim, and I cannot get this to install to save my life!!
Yes, I read install instructions, but for some reason Haymitch sim is being Haymitch--uncooperative..
Help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 1:10 AM
Did you put him in Saved Sims? Or Mods/Downloads? I'm so sorry!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 11:10 PM
I think both, I tried it 4 million times!
what do I doooooooooooooo??????
help! I love Haymitch, and I want to make a sim romance with him.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 5:12 AM
Hm, maybe you should try this?

"Open the The Sims 3 folder in Documents, and right-click your SavedSims folder. Click Cut, then right-click anywhere on your desktop and click Paste. This gets the SavedSims folder out of the way, so the game can make a new one.

Now you need to open the Sims 3, make a test sim in CAS and save it to the bin, just like we did earlier. It doesn't matter what you call the sim. Once you have made the sim and saved it to the sim bin, close the game.

If you look in the The Sims 3 folder in Documents now, there should be a new SavedSims folder. Open that folder, and also open the old SavedSims folder that you moved to your desktop. Select all the .sim files in the old SavedSims folder, right-click them, and click Copy. Then right-click anywhere in the new SavedSims folder, and click Paste. Start up Sims 3 to test - the sims should work now! If your sims are fixed now, you can delete the old SavedSims folder on your Desktop."

The sim is working fine for me, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.. :/
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daphnegirl123
Hm, maybe you should try this?

"Open the The Sims 3 folder in Documents, and right-click your SavedSims folder. Click Cut, then right-click anywhere on your desktop and click Paste. This gets the SavedSims folder out of the way, so the game can make a new one.

Now you need to open the Sims 3, make a test sim in CAS and save it to the bin, just like we did earlier. It doesn't matter what you call the sim. Once you have made the sim and saved it to the sim bin, close the game.

If you look in the The Sims 3 folder in Documents now, there should be a new SavedSims folder. Open that folder, and also open the old SavedSims folder that you moved to your desktop. Select all the .sim files in the old SavedSims folder, right-click them, and click Copy. Then right-click anywhere in the new SavedSims folder, and click Paste. Start up Sims 3 to test - the sims should work now! If your sims are fixed now, you can delete the old SavedSims folder on your Desktop."

The sim is working fine for me, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.. :/

I tried this several times. The sim that I create shows up in the new SavedSims folder, as does Haymitch-sim...but Haymitch sim does not show up in my game! I completely uninstalled my Sims game (and all EPs, which was a pain), then reinstalled the base game, but Haymitch-sim refuses to cooperate! AND I have no clue where my Late Night EP is (disc or code), so now I'm doubly sad.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 1:25 AM
Hmm.. I'm so sorry!! Maybe I can try sending you or uploading a new file and seeing if that fixes it. Cause it's hard to tell whether it's only you or if other people are having trouble too..hm. I have no access to my game right now, so I will try uploading or sending another file to you later. I apologize greatly.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 5:17 AM
oh, it's not your fault! I'll continue to try; hopefully I've just been making a silly mistake. You know what they say: "the gazillionth time's the charm" oh...wait, that's not it.