Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dr. John Watson (Sherlock)

by xel_squirgle_ox Posted 22nd May 2012 at 9:27 PM - Updated 23rd May 2012 at 9:09 PM by xel_squirgle_ox

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2012 at 10:41 PM
He looks really nice, very simmish :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd May 2012 at 12:45 AM
Very well done! I made my own John the day Tea put her Sherlock up (I downloaded him immediately), so unfortunately I don't need a John anymore, but I will admit I was tempted to take yours anyway!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2012 at 12:53 AM
Awesome! Really great! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd May 2012 at 4:37 AM
AWESOME!!! :o I love the new TV show Sherlock! ^-^ Dr. Watson will go nicely with Tea's Benedict Cumberbatch (aka Sherlock). Thank you tenfold!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd May 2012 at 2:24 PM
I love! I download! I want the wallpaper! Where can I find it ?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:50 PM
Yes! THANK YOU SO MUCH! He's perfect!
I need every version of Holmes and Watson I can get my hands on.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th May 2012 at 4:43 PM
I love this sim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th May 2012 at 1:46 PM
Awwww John :3
I adore Freeman. Even seeing him for a couple of seconds in Shaun of the Dead makes me squeal.
Brilliant job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:00 PM
I love this! Im a huge fan of Sherlock, On bbc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 4:40 PM
He looks absolutely adorable! You did a great job of capturing him. I will definitely be putting him in my game. :}
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 8:46 PM
Love the sim!
I know what you mean about the Hobbit, I saw a trailer for it the other day and I loved it! Did you know that Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) is doing the voice of Smaug and the Necromancer in the second Hobbit film?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 6:10 AM
@Dragon_Girl90: BC is my main celebrity crush and I know so much about him that it scares me sometimes, so... yes! :lovestruc

Sadly I don't think we'll be seeing him in dragon form until the second movie though.

And thanks everybody for your lovely comments. Glad you like John!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 10:15 PM
Hey, I was wondering if, even if you don't upload the whole sim, you would consider uploading Sherlock's outfit as the Sherlock in my neighbourhood needs could do with other outfits and I LOVE yours.
I know what you mean about BC, I saw him recently in Frankenstein as the creature and he was amazing (on Monday I'm watching the version where he's Frankenstein!)!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2012 at 12:35 AM
Mmm~ I like your version of Sherlock, too... links to his parts, if not a full upload? And oh my~ That sounded naughty, didn't it? ;D

But really, I do like the look you accomplished there, clothing, hair and face...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 11:57 PM
Great work, ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:54 PM
Lovely John! But, where did you get Sherlock's hair? I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 1:06 PM
omg, kudos for joining a written list of the Sims2Pack content!
Wish everyone would do so (mostly for homes)..

Great work on this sim, thanks for sharing :)

The Sherlock hair on your picture looks so much more appropriate than the other.. may I ask where you found it ?
Thank you..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 5:08 PM
Wow, good Job. I will download him for shure. I love the series of sherlock I have got it on DVD as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:22 PM
Thank you! :)