Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untucked Mom Shirt - Default

by Artemida Posted 31st May 2012 at 10:57 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2018 at 11:34 AM by Artemida

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st May 2012 at 1:24 PM
I default-replaced these BG tops long ago, but then I realized that I do miss that one pinstriped purple top. Thank you for these re-textures! :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st May 2012 at 6:54 PM
Wow, I never used the Maxis version of these before, but I will use yours a lot. I also love the way you got rid of all the weird Maxis prints. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st May 2012 at 9:35 PM
I actually really love this shirt, and now you've made it so much better. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 1:46 AM
I never used this top because it was too short for most of the bottoms that I like. Thanks for making it useful.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 3:38 AM
Oh, thank goodness. I've always kind of liked those tops except I've always had trouble pairing them even with normal 'tucked' bottoms. This is just what I needed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 3:52 AM
I like default replacements, it's the only time I seem to use Maxis clothes. Thank You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 8:44 AM
Thanks a lot! That's what I need : D
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:25 AM
So much better!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 11:56 AM
Thank you! I love it!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 11:51 PM
I can't get the mesh...is it NEEDED?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katie Turner
I can't get the mesh...is it NEEDED?

No, it isn't.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:46 AM
I've been wanting to use these shirts for so long, but it was so hard since they weren't untuckable! Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:25 PM
I had made a navy blue recolour of the BG shirt but it just wasn't casual enough, but this, this is much better thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 11:28 PM
THANK YOU FOR THE MOM SHIRT. YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A MOM SHIRT????
Not actually evil.
#16 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 2:21 AM
@Artemida - I just made another mesh that your textures look great on. Not sure if Amaryll's preg morph fits my bottoms and her pictures are down now so just made another. Would you mind linking to it? Thanks for your textures!

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608293

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes