Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desktop Clutter

by Dr Pixel Posted 28th Feb 2005 at 12:58 AM - Updated 18th Nov 2008 at 12:18 PM by Dr Pixel

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:03 AM
Thanks! I'm going to test these tonight. :D

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:04 AM
thanks for the clutter Dr.P, it makes a desk look much more real.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:04 AM
Dr Pixel: This looks real neat! Have downloaded and look forward to trying it out (after I'd VOWED to stop all this persistent downloading - my PC cannot take it any more!)

Thanks for your work!
#5 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:07 AM
hey dr p, thats a great object, a must have

have fun,

kim
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:10 AM
I love clutter! Thank you so much! Do you think you could do a cup with a few toothbrushes and also a make-up case, blow dryer and hairbrush? Sorry, I'm a girl and I must have the basics *grin*
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:25 AM
Don't worry, more clutter will be coming soon
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:48 AM
I love clutter, too! Sim homes are so bare.

This is great, thanks so much for making it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:17 AM
Super Cool... I love it...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:59 AM
maybe you can make one with a box of bandages, cd cases, an ipod, headphones, a can of pepsi, and a cellphone in it's charger
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:12 AM
thanks! *downloads*
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:16 AM
What a great addition! My sim kids have been missing something from their desks to go along with their homework.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:21 AM
shweet! very nice
Scholar
#14 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:53 AM
Oh cool! My favorite type of download. Clutter, now my sim's houses can have that lived in look, just like mine. Thank you so much. I will test this later.

Teresa
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:55 AM
Looks great, Ill try it now.... and more to come? cant wait!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 12:45 PM
I love it! I had so many of these, if all different colors, and even little photos in TS1!
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackKat13
I love it! I had so many of these, if all different colors, and even little photos in TS1!

Thanks, I am working on one that will also include a photo in a frame
Space Pony
#18 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 2:26 PM
WOW - i LOVE it !!!! Exactly what i needed !! ... aaaww i´m looking forward to see the photo-thingie ... :D:

Thank you so much !
The ModFather
retired moderator
#19 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:14 PM
Very funny! A touch of "reality" is always welcome (come on, those extremely tidy desks can't be real! ).
And a neatly built package, with all the colour options correctly enabled and everything! Very good!

I was thinking... I don't know if I'm just saying something absurd... Is it possible to "shift" the meshes a bit off-center? I'd like to put them on the desk using the move_object cheat, and the game could place them aside the desk lamp. You know, all the left side of the desk can hold only 1 object, in the center. But if you shift the desk clutter, e.g., a bit up and right, and maybe you create a photo frame shifted down and left, we could put all the 3 objects on the same side of the desk (using the cheat)...
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:24 PM
it's very cute, thanks for that!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 3:53 PM Last edited by Havelock : 28th Feb 2005 at 7:30 PM.
It looks really nice a big thank you for this object.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
I was thinking... I don't know if I'm just saying something absurd... Is it possible to "shift" the meshes a bit off-center? I'd like to put them on the desk using the move_object cheat, and the game could place them aside the desk lamp. You know, all the left side of the desk can hold only 1 object, in the center. But if you shift the desk clutter, e.g., a bit up and right, and maybe you create a photo frame shifted down and left, we could put all the 3 objects on the same side of the desk (using the cheat)...

I have been thinking this same thing! if they're only decorative objects it shouldn't cause any odd issues when a sim tries to interact anyways..

Downloaded item, will stick it in the game tonight after class and see how it goes.. Screenie looks nice
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 4:15 PM
Thank you. This actually looks like some of the stuff on my real life desk.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 11:35 PM
Love it Dr. Pixel! Looks great and adds realism to the game!
#25 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 11:59 PM
Where in buy mode is it? :confused:
Page 1 of 2