Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] - The Simpsons Pinball Machine

by Bizkit Posted 28th Feb 2005 at 8:32 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 1:57 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:49 PM
This pinball machine looks amazing, thank you very much for sharing it. I'll test it right away.
#3 Old 1st Mar 2005 at 10:42 AM
Great work, thanks for sharing it. Now my Sims can enjoy my favorite comics Futurama and Simpsons.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 10:09 PM
yay one of my requests! All I need now is Family Guy and Futurama.. I mostly want family guy. Thanks sooo much Bizk
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 8:49 AM
OK Hope you don't mind but I fix the integrity to it and it worked, I just had it in my univeristy and here are the files and screenshots these are ep ready.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Simpsons Pinball Ep Ready.rar (257.7 KB, 145 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:04 AM
Cool! Thanx.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:57 AM
hey man, can you please upload this in zip form? For mac users, sometimes .rar files expand, sometimes they don't. In this occurence they don't and I'd really like this object in my game!

An Apple a day keeps the spyware away!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hexxer
hey man, can you please upload this in zip form? For mac users, sometimes .rar files expand, sometimes they don't. In this occurence they don't and I'd really like this object in my game!

If you control-click (or right-click) on the link you can choose to "download linked file" when in Safari. It'll download the .rar as a .rar.txt and then you just strip the .txt. I have an automator script setup to do multiple .txt strippings at once just to make the process faster.

Hope that helps.

And to go on topic, GREAT JOB!

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 12:10 PM
comes up plain blue in my game