Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Idolatry of Flesh Eugenic Skin Set - FIXED

by Vermster Posted 27th Jul 2012 at 11:01 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2012 at 11:41 PM by Vermster

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 1:29 AM
Great work! I was hoping someone would do some soon!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dinnes
Great work! I was hoping someone would do some soon!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 3:44 AM
Quick question: is it just me or are S2 Black and Brown and S3 Blonde and Red missing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dinnes
Quick question: is it just me or are S2 Black and Brown and S3 Blonde and Red missing?

I was just looking at that and realized they were missing. I added them a few minutes ago, and I'm just waiting for them to show up. My bad! This happened with something else I was uploading. It says that the upload is complete, but they never show up. Sorry about that!

EDIT: They're up now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 3:55 AM
Awesome! will try them out ASAP!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 8:07 AM
i just wanted to ask if infants are still born with hair ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lolabunnylot29
i just wanted to ask if infants are still born with hair ?

No they're not, sorry. You can download the infant hair and replace mine with those if you want. But it will not work with both.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 4:48 AM
I'm actually having trouble extracting them from the rars due to the length of the name. Is there a way to shorten them? Or perhaps you could upload a collected bundle of them all for those of us who want the whole set?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silentsteel
I'm actually having trouble extracting them from the rars due to the length of the name. Is there a way to shorten them? Or perhaps you could upload a collected bundle of them all for those of us who want the whole set?

I'm sorry about that. Have you tried using WinRar? That's what I use, and it doesn't seem to have a problem. I can try to shorten the name, but I can't package them all together. I tried that, but the files ended up being too large to upload and the most I could get in each package was 2.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 9:27 AM
I LOVE this!! Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 11:00 PM
Looks great! But what hair does S3 brown and S4 blonde have?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I LOVE this!! Thank you :D

I'm glad you like it! You're very welcome

Quote: Originally posted by Dazro
Looks great! But what hair does S3 brown and S4 blonde have?

They don't come with hair, it's just the skintone. The S3 brown has HP's Innuendo skintone and S4 blonde has HP's Intuition skintone. So a sim with brown hair and S3 skin would have the Innuendo skintone while a sim with red hair and S3 skin would have Subtlety skintone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 9:03 PM
Ok, guys, I feel like a real doofus right now. Where do I put these skins for them to show up in my game in a way that the genes will show up for diversity?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 10:17 PM
Just put it in the same downloads folder you put all your other custom content. If you are very unfamiliar with how to do that click the install instructions tab.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 2:24 AM
I LOVE the set and thank you so much. I noticed the teen female S1 redhead skin shows up odd. Specifically, the face turns pink and looks like the skin has been stripped. All the other life stages are fine though. Also, S1 female custom hair has two different skin tones (one for face and one for body).

Can you tell I'm populating a BACC right now?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 7:50 PM
very beautifully, thank you)
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 12:27 AM
I have a similar problem as FoxieMoxie, save for my redhead S1 teens wind up with black faces. They look normal again after they age up to YA or A, and no other teens have this issue.

Oh, and I was using other defaults before and these particular teens seem to have that original skin before I use the mirror to edit appearance. Then, of course, black face happens. I did remove the other defaults from the downloads folder before adding these ones in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 7:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilana_Astrix
I have a similar problem as FoxieMoxie, save for my redhead S1 teens wind up with black faces. They look normal again after they age up to YA or A, and no other teens have this issue.

Oh, and I was using other defaults before and these particular teens seem to have that original skin before I use the mirror to edit appearance. Then, of course, black face happens. I did remove the other defaults from the downloads folder before adding these ones in.

I'll take a look at that soon and see if it's missing a texture. I'm sorry about that! I'll try to do it soon, but I've been working a lot and I start classes next week.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:16 AM
I don't get how some of the S2's are lighter than the S1's... isn't the S1 supposed to be the lightest of them all?
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 7:07 PM Last edited by MannyR_ : 25th Oct 2012 at 7:36 PM.
Thanks for this! I've got a problem with it though, my premades don't show the skin correctly. Their head is one colour and the body is a much lighter skin colour... CAS Sims work correctly though.

EDIT: NVM! Taking them to the mirror fixes the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 5:12 PM
Hey everyone! So sorry for the long wait! School and work have kept me from being able to fix it. But I finally found some time, and I fixed the S1 red haired teen problem. Let me know if there are any more problems!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by x.ForgetMeNot.x
Hi, there's still the same problem with the teen s1 blond. Thank you for fixing the red!

Shoot! I'll take a look at it this weekend. If it's missing the texture, I'll have a fixed version up hopefully by Monday.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 9:07 PM
I replaced the texture of the S1 Blonde for teens. Hopefully it will work for you now! Please let me know if there are any other problems! I think everything should be ok, but there are so many textures, it's easy to miss one.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 4:23 PM Last edited by .Wishes.Of.Silver. : 18th Nov 2012 at 8:18 AM. Reason: Extra info
I've downloaded the updated version of S1 Blonde and Red, and I have a problem with the Female S1 Red skin. The face doesn't show up properly, but only for that face and I only tried it in BodyShop.
Page 1 of 2