Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashbury Villa

by Flabaliki Posted 18th Aug 2012 at 2:32 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:14 PM
This is awesome Flab! You did an excellent job with this! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 3:52 PM
This is possibly one of the best lots that you have created. I absolutely love it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 9:49 PM
Thanks i watched the full series :D
Inventor
#5 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 9:52 PM
Thanks so much for sharing ! Loved the videos following this build and also really enjoying your current Sims 3 Let's Play too xx Cheers !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:55 AM
cheers flab, great house and great season. i enjoyed every minute of it!! thanks again, seasidesims x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 11:06 AM
Thanks for another amazing house Flabaliki! It was great fun watching you build the whole thing from scratch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 1:27 PM
Thank you! Awesome house, about to get in game and check it out now. I've watched every video you did for this house. ^_^
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 1:36 PM
Good to see it Finnish.
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 1:50 PM
cant download it?No input file specified.?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 2:21 AM
Yay! Its done! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this. I watched the video series as well and found the whole process quite fascinating. Now I know that I need to invest more time in my houses instead of just complaining that they don't look good!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 10:43 AM
Absolutely wonderful!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 7:19 PM
Love it, looks great, thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:11 AM
why does it say i need an update in order to install this house??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 3:50 PM
been watching the video series... and love it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Sep 2013 at 10:22 PM
I finally managed to get logged in. There must have been a problem with my account and I had to wait until it got fixed. Thanks for spending all those hours building this. Wew ,12 videos! By the way where did that horse get to? Lol. I thought he was enjoy it for a bit or may he just got hungry or maybe he went to Wahoo with some phily. :) I need to get Showtime and Generations before I can use it. I was wondering if the installer could be found since I installed via PlayOnLinux, but it did work. Hopefully I can get those 2 EPs that I need before, The Sims 4 launches. Keep up the great work. I will be looking for more from you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 8:33 PM
love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th May 2019 at 7:34 PM
amazing build